Este jogo agora está disponível no Steam!

Agradecemos a sua ajuda em selecionar este jogo para ser distribuído pelo Steam. Mais informações, incluindo um link para a página na loja Steam, podem ser encontradas abaixo.

Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars
Reverie World Indie  [desenvolvedor(a)] 11/out/2012 às 10:05
Almost there!!!
I wanted to take a moment to once again thank all of you for continuing support and up voting us!

And it`s time to share some good news - we are on the verge of moving to the top 20 spots. Currently DoF: KW is sitting in the 21st position, and been moving up steadily in the past 3 weeks. I guess this is an accomplishment of it`s own - to be in the top 20 out of 800, considering we barely did any marketing or promoting in our community.

I`m hopeful that Steam might consider letting DoF: KW in on October 15th, as from what data I have - DoF: KW is one of a few actually finished games current in the top 20.

But if October 15th doesn`t work, hopefully the next round - I`m guessing somewhere in November will finally make our dream come true.
Última edição por Reverie World Indie; 28/mar/2013 às 9:27
Exibindo comentários 115 de 23
< >
Primeh 11/out/2012 às 10:47 
couldnt wait on steam no longer... purchased off the site...
Download Faster gawdamn theee !
Karnil Vark Khaitan 14/out/2012 às 14:21 
same here great game.
HeWhoWalksAlone 15/out/2012 às 20:44 
Purchased this way before it was eligible for greenlight, couldnt be more pleased with game design.
OddConfection  [desenvolvedor(a)] 2/nov/2012 às 5:14 
Valve have announced that at least 10 games with be greenlit on November 30th - Read more here

With Dawn of Fantasy in the #2 spot, looks like it should make it in this time.
Senpai 2/nov/2012 às 18:21 
This looks very entertaining I hope you guys get a spot you deserve it!
Riz 8/jan/2013 às 14:18 
when this game releaseing ?
XandorDD 9/jan/2013 às 9:14 
Dawn of Fantasy`s Steam launch is now officially scheduled for the second week of January.
Der Dawn of Fantasy Steam-Start ist jetzt offiziell für die zweite Januar Woche geplant.
jpnole 9/jan/2013 às 21:20 
It's already the second week of January. I don't see it in the store.
Última edição por jpnole; 9/jan/2013 às 21:20
Reverie World Indie  [desenvolvedor(a)] 10/jan/2013 às 7:43 
Soon guys - just over a week - but Steam will have a final say, might be a few more days on top.
cybertrance 26/jan/2013 às 20:33 
when will this game be released on steam and when od we get steamkeys for it?
zeroxxx 28/jan/2013 às 22:40 
Waiting for the steam key as well. Got this on Desura. =\
Reverie World Indie  [desenvolvedor(a)] 1/fev/2013 às 11:13 
Yeah guys - we`ll issue a Steam key automatically to everyone who has installed and opened up Online Kingdom account. And if you haven`t installed but did buy the game, you`ll always be able to request a free Steam key by emailing us.
Air 11/fev/2013 às 1:46 
Dear developer,
Can I count on this statement to be correct ?
There will be a way for everyone interested to get a Steam key. Aside from automatically providing the key to players who have registered inside the game, we will also add a tool on our website where users could enter their current CD key and get a Steam key emailed to them.

source: Desura comments
Munch 20/fev/2013 às 9:23 
Escrito originalmente por Reverie World Indie:
Yeah guys - we`ll issue a Steam key automatically to everyone who has installed and opened up Online Kingdom account. And if you haven`t installed but did buy the game, you`ll always be able to request a free Steam key by emailing us.

What about those of us that got the game with the Groupees bundle? Keys automatically distrubuted via their site?

I ask because I have not downloaded nor made an account yet as I was waiting for the steam version without having to download it agian.
Última edição por Munch; 20/fev/2013 às 9:24
smegs 20/fev/2013 às 13:09 
Escrito originalmente por Domino:
Escrito originalmente por Reverie World Indie:

What about those of us that got the game with the Groupees bundle? Keys automatically distrubuted via their site?

I ask because I have not downloaded nor made an account yet as I was waiting for the steam version without having to download it agian.

I would like a confirmation on this, as well.
Exibindo comentários 115 de 23
< >
Por página: 15 30 50