This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

NEOTOKYO°
ŵyriwill Oct 16, 2012 @ 7:46am
NeoTokyo not showing up in Steam games list
I've installed HL2 as well as Source SDK. Where is NeoTokyo supposed to show up for me in Steam? Must I add it manually? If so, where's the .exe file to do so? I can't seem to find an actual game file in the directories it installed for me.
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
ŵyriwill Oct 16, 2012 @ 7:52am 
Alright guys, ignore this for now. I was the dumb idiot that only downloaded the patch and not the ACTUAL CLIENT. hurr durr. I'll report back if i actually have a legit issue.
ŵyriwill Oct 16, 2012 @ 1:30pm 
Well now i've got an actual issue. NEOTOKYO shows up in my games list on Steam -- but when I click 'Play' .. nothing happens.

Anybody else have this issue? Know what's going on?
Rain Oct 16, 2012 @ 2:40pm 
Do you have Source SDK 2006 installed from Steam Library->Tools?
ŵyriwill Oct 16, 2012 @ 3:08pm 
I did not have it installed, but I just did install it and now it's working for me. Well, it booted up finally when i clicked 'Play,' but then it crashed. I'll mess with it a bit now and see what I can do. Thanks
Profile Name Oct 20, 2012 @ 8:58pm 
im habing that problem too and i have SDK 2006
ŵyriwill Oct 20, 2012 @ 11:03pm 
YAAJ, download Source SDK, Source SDK 2006 and Source SDK 2007.

Download the client and client patch.

Install the client, restart Steam, install client patch.

Let us know if it works for you
Profile Name Oct 22, 2012 @ 7:55pm 
Originally posted by fanerddu:

ok i have them all But now T.T There are no ServerS!!!! why? and yea it did work Thnks but the problem is NO server on my list!
ŵyriwill Oct 22, 2012 @ 11:51pm 
Originally posted by YAAJ:
Originally posted by fanerddu:

ok i have them all But now T.T There are no ServerS!!!! why? and yea it did work Thnks but the problem is NO server on my list!

There are very few servers up for NT right now anyway. It isn't a hugely popular game. Go to Steam groups and find "Active Neotokyo Players" join that group and you'll get notifications as to when people are playing.
Spunky McGoo™ Nov 13, 2012 @ 4:44pm 
release it on steam already. then there will be players
ŵyriwill Nov 13, 2012 @ 11:40pm 
Originally posted by Spunky McGoo:
release it on steam already. then there will be players

uh, well. they kind of have to get a release-ready version so that it can be released on Steam. that has yet to happen, rumor has it. but it's being worked on.
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50