This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
In Verbis Virtus
Donating
Can we Donate this game or Preorder it? I like the idea, I like the gameplay and I like the athmosphere, so I like the game at the Demo allready!
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Indomitus Games  [developer] Oct 8, 2012 @ 9:38am 
There is no way to donate or preorder at the moment. We're setting things up though, so stay tuned!
But i already wanna have it^^... it's so ♥♥♥♥ing great!
Brodaty Dec 3, 2012 @ 3:14am 
Originally posted by Fry, Futurama:
Shut up and take my money!
Last edited by Brodaty; Dec 3, 2012 @ 3:14am
Can i make a comentaryvideo of the Demo for the Greenlightside? Than I think the people will vote the game faster up und you get your greenlight faster.
Indomitus Games  [developer] Jan 16, 2013 @ 11:36pm 
Originally posted by Thorolf Kveld-Ulfson:
Can i make a comentaryvideo of the Demo for the Greenlightside? Than I think the people will vote the game faster up und you get your greenlight faster.
Of course you can ^^
hope that works for you
Sim1 Apr 21, 2013 @ 12:29pm 
we've made a commentary too, but in italian, enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx1oFsyjUP8
「 Ubya 」 Jan 4, 2014 @ 3:20pm 
Originally posted by Thorolf Kveld-Ulfson:
Can we Donate this game or Preorder it? I like the idea, I like the gameplay and I like the athmosphere, so I like the game at the Demo allready!

for some time this game was on indiegogo, but doesn't reached the line of (if i remember) $50k
yes and i was one of the few who had done his part...
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 15 30 50