This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Gnomoria
kingblkdrgn Oct 23, 2012 @ 3:25pm
Multiplayer future
From a multiplayer aspect, it seems unwise to try and explore the capabilities, although, if you had two players create a cloud world, with their own groups of gnomes, either working together, staying apart, or even fighting for resources. this idea could be explored in the future. Until then, happy hunting!
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Perdog Oct 26, 2012 @ 3:43pm 
Agreed, keep it solo for the time being. Though to be honest, some type of co-op/fight to survive gameplay in the future could be interesting, if implemented and designed properly that is.
ArcanaUnknown Oct 27, 2012 @ 6:41pm 
maybe make your town near only one type of resource so your forced to either expand or set up some sort of trade route.Maybe even interacting with goblins to do your dirty work.
lqlas Nov 2, 2012 @ 1:14pm 
multiplayer would be great i would love to build/fight/play with my friends but it would take a while to add that and mabye the game have to reach beta or something
kingblkdrgn Nov 2, 2012 @ 1:58pm 
shadow, i like that idea! The goblin's could be...persuaded to send a fleet to attack someone (i mean hitmen)
Maurdakar Nov 5, 2012 @ 6:27pm 
co-op would be a great addition later on
Tropa101 Nov 12, 2012 @ 8:26pm 
Co-op would make this game shine in so many ways just like Minecraft did. However I really don't mind playing solo.
Sashiba Nov 16, 2012 @ 3:29am 
Multiplayer would make the game experience last, solo is fine for now, but if it really have to last, there is no way around (:
kingblkdrgn Nov 16, 2012 @ 3:01pm 
I agree totally, guys! I could imagine it being fairly simple with steam! tho making a server for it, would be difficult...
}{леБушеГ Nov 30, 2012 @ 2:40pm 
Hehe i think it will awsome! Another player can play goblin or antoher group gnomes :D
sugarnspike613 Nov 30, 2012 @ 7:36pm 
I don't think I'd want PvP or anything like that, but multiplayer or "co-op" would be a lot of fun. Definitely not something I'd want them to worry about at this stage, though. Perhaps in the future =)
Jewish Overlord Feb 7, 2013 @ 12:30pm 
Doubt it will have multiplayer. When you start to get too big fighting too many mobs it slows down even a gaming computer like mine. Multiplayer would be unplayable.

Fun idea though.
kingblkdrgn Feb 7, 2013 @ 5:08pm 
Darthlawsuit, the game is in quite an early version. Soon it can be made quite light on a CPU, but for now the game is in a dev state, with only one person working on it. Give the game time to grow and evolve into it's full potential!
Mr Coats Feb 8, 2013 @ 9:56pm 
Depends on how you define "multiplayer."

I'd like to be able to trade with other players, from one "single-player" game to another (via a server). Crazy idea, I know, but it wouldn't require changing the game radically. I'm not sure I'd like to compete against other players, but being able to build and manage the same game with a friend would be really cool. I don't know, maybe the mod-community will step up to the challenge.
Last edited by Mr Coats; Feb 8, 2013 @ 9:57pm
BluePhoenix Mar 25, 2013 @ 10:36am 
I generally don't like MM games, and I still think creating a multiplayer aspect to this would be AWESOME!
Though it is not exactly the same, think of the success that Minecraft Multiplayer has had, right?
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50