This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Gnomoria
what is de prise and dis is keinda like towns man
whats de prise
Last edited by ۩͇̿V͇̿I͇̿P͇̿۩mark۩͇̿V͇̿I͇̿P͇̿۩; Oct 16, 2012 @ 1:03am
Showing 1-15 of 26 comments
< >
UBCS Recruit Muffin Oct 16, 2012 @ 6:27am 
Also dear god you can't spell
UBCS Recruit Muffin Oct 16, 2012 @ 5:41pm 
It looks like a 20-30 dollar game, but seriously, I understand if english isnt your first language, but it doesnt seem like it at this point in time.
thegreatpeon Oct 16, 2012 @ 9:10pm 
This game is currently $7.99. You can see this here:
http://gnomoria.com/?page_id=110
sorry i cant spell im ♥♥♥♥ing russian
提督 | Kruncha Oct 19, 2012 @ 7:34pm 
If that is your question, this game is much more like Dwarf Fortress than Towns, since Towns got this Heroes system and dungeons, which progress on the game is via defeating waves of monsters throught the deeps of the world. Meanwhile, Gnomoria is more indie and doest not have this "affinity" with monsters yet, still there is incoming attacks and such. Also on Gnomoria you can choose being on peace mode that dont attract enemies and you are free to keep your kingdom on resource gathering. I hope i answered.
oke thanks for answereing my qwetion john
Alxe Oct 21, 2012 @ 4:00am 
Mark, been playing this game for the last two days, and it's incredible. It feels refreshing to have fear that a bunch of goblins may kill some of your gnomes or your livestock, and even more refreshing to have your guards kill them, while bleeding, and then go to get themselves patched up.

Whoever plays the game, I strongly recommend not going the peaceful way, even if what you want is to create an awesome castle, the risk is what makes it fun.
Silja Oct 23, 2012 @ 9:34am 
Learn to spell. I live in Sweden; doesn't give the excuse to spell like dis isz th wad 2 spekz.
<.< Its not cool, it’s not popular; and it’s going to make people not want to answer you.

For the game, it was on their page with the link in the description..
Dragon Embers Oct 26, 2012 @ 3:32pm 
I've been playing this game in Alpha/demo for a few weeks and its a lot easier to get to grips with than DF and I totally agree with Alxe in keeping out of peaceful mode.

As for the OP (mark): We native english speakers are perfectly capable of b*st*rdising our own language without childish speakers like yourself. The fact you are capable of speaking in such a ret*rded and ♥♥♥♥♥ic way implies you can speak english properly so do the internet a favour: speak plain english!
Last edited by Dragon Embers; Oct 26, 2012 @ 3:33pm
evilcherry Oct 27, 2012 @ 9:52pm 
He spelt phonetically.

That said this make him look bad.
Wazer Wifle Oct 30, 2012 @ 7:48am 
Can you guys get of his back? If he writes in an understandable fashion and he's trying to ask a question about the game, why rage on him for not writing proper English? But who am I kidding, this is the internet, where people rage at you for anything. God forbid you try to communicate in a lingua franca you're not fluent in...
Btw Phantom, English* Alex* The fact that you are*
Looks really bad to yell at someone for writing poor English when making grammatical mistakes yourself.
Pyro Nov 8, 2012 @ 8:53am 
Do they have a date when its gunna be on sale on steam?
Nalidus Nov 8, 2012 @ 2:05pm 
I would highly suggest that they take their time and don't do an extreme premature launch like the Towns devs did with their game. There really is no excuse for a game to go from Alpha right to launch except either rampant stupidity or pure greed. Either way, Towns devs deserve whatever hate and negative press Towns gets for their decision.
Last edited by Nalidus; Nov 8, 2012 @ 2:06pm
Crystal Nov 10, 2012 @ 10:09pm 
@Nalidus It's only one guy making the entire thing and he is fantastic.
Nalidus Nov 11, 2012 @ 5:52pm 
Originally posted by Crystal:
@Nalidus It's only one guy making the entire thing and he is fantastic.

Either way, I highly suggest that he takes his time with Gnomoria and doesn't pull the same crap that the Towns devs have done on Steam.
Showing 1-15 of 26 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50