This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Gnomoria
The Circumcisor Jan 1, 2013 @ 4:40pm
Help?
I know this is not the right place, but does anyone know what i can do to heal one of my gnomes. He is blind. I had him as an archer and for some stupid reason i forgot to tell him to maintain distance so he fought an orge in fist distance and some how got blinded. I do have a hospital designated and a gnome set just to tend to it, but he wont go. So does anyone have any advice on how to cure him or is it not possible.
Last edited by The Circumcisor; Jan 1, 2013 @ 6:36pm
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Nwii Jan 4, 2013 @ 1:10am 
IDK if it will help but try to craft bandages as they are used to help heal Gnomes (Doctors would go get bandages and give to any gnomes needing them...unless the gnome himself gets it)

Again I don't know if it will help and I'm sorry if this is not of help. You can craft bandages by using Cotton or Wool and crafting them in an Tailor =)

Hope this helps.
The Circumcisor Jan 4, 2013 @ 4:24pm 
I actually have at least 50 cotton bandages and it did not help. I think bandages are only effective to stop bleeding, but thanks for the advice.
Last edited by The Circumcisor; Jan 4, 2013 @ 4:25pm
Coats Jan 12, 2013 @ 11:05pm 
I think certain injuries like losing an arm or being blinded in combat are permanent in the current build. But in future releases you'll be able to cure some permanent illnesses, though I'm not sure if blindness will ever be curable outside of powerful magic.
The Circumcisor Jan 14, 2013 @ 6:50pm 
They should add where you can take body parts from dead gnomes or golbins and give them to disabled gnomes. Like transplants, of course you would need several doctors and some adcanced equipment.
Randonx Jan 17, 2013 @ 9:02pm 
Prosthethic limbs are planned in the future. Not sure if a cure for blindness is in the works though.
Coats Feb 8, 2013 @ 10:05pm 
Originally posted by Randonx:
Prosthethic limbs are planned in the future. Not sure if a cure for blindness is in the works though.

With engineering, machanics and hospitals, this is a natural addition.

Also, when the game has "magic" maybe gnomes can get reanimated golem limbs.
RayvenQ Feb 24, 2013 @ 5:18am 
Your Gnome is Goblin Fodder I'm afraid, load him up with heavy armor, give him twin hammers and send him in first to face the enemy, he may just distract them enough to let another guy kill them, or even kill them himself.
牙瓜 Sep 20, 2013 @ 9:55pm 
nice!~~~
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50