Detta spel är nu tillgängligt på Steam!

Tack för din hjälp med att detta spel ska väljas till att distribueras via Steam. Mer information, bland annat en länk till butikssidan, kan hittas nedan.

Towns
Xaita Entertainment ~{XE}~ 17 nov, 2012 @ 5:49am
Suggestion Topic
I am not a "Crew" or any official / non-official member of SMP, but I found it would be interesting to create a suggestion forum for you guys, because I see you put a lot of work into your game and I would like to make it even better. So here it is, on steam. (Because you already have one on http://www.townsgame.com)

So here's the suggestions:
- I've played the game and examinated the code, then I realised it would be nice to have a "Game Setting" menu when you start a game, to choose things such as the number of ressources generated and of townsfolk at start. As I saw this would be possible in the demo version.

- It would also be really nice to be able to easely create items and probably make a "Suggest to maker" option, so that we could speed up your development process and/or make items pack that players could download (It's popular in many games).

- It would also be really nice to be able to place stairs and others by drawing the direction or a similar concept, to make them face the direction we want (as some direct into nothing even if they work)

- Finally, it'd be really nice to add the diagonal directions to the projectiles, such as arrow, etc.

Thank you for reading.
-XE
Senast ändrad av Xaita Entertainment ~{XE}~; 17 nov, 2012 @ 6:00am