Dette spillet er nå tilgjengelig på Steam!

Takk for din hjelp med å få dette spillet utvalgt for distribusjon via Steam. Mer informasjon, inkludert en lenke til spillets side på Steam-butikken står nedenfor.

Towns
Xaita Entertainment ~{XE}~ 17. nov, 2012 @ 5:49am
Suggestion Topic
I am not a "Crew" or any official / non-official member of SMP, but I found it would be interesting to create a suggestion forum for you guys, because I see you put a lot of work into your game and I would like to make it even better. So here it is, on steam. (Because you already have one on http://www.townsgame.com)

So here's the suggestions:
- I've played the game and examinated the code, then I realised it would be nice to have a "Game Setting" menu when you start a game, to choose things such as the number of ressources generated and of townsfolk at start. As I saw this would be possible in the demo version.

- It would also be really nice to be able to easely create items and probably make a "Suggest to maker" option, so that we could speed up your development process and/or make items pack that players could download (It's popular in many games).

- It would also be really nice to be able to place stairs and others by drawing the direction or a similar concept, to make them face the direction we want (as some direct into nothing even if they work)

- Finally, it'd be really nice to add the diagonal directions to the projectiles, such as arrow, etc.

Thank you for reading.
-XE
Sist redigert av Xaita Entertainment ~{XE}~; 17. nov, 2012 @ 6:00am