This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Towns
Mavi ツ Nov 8, 2012 @ 8:28am
Indie Royale Alpha Collection / Desura cd-keys
If you bought Indie Royale Alpha Collection #1, check your page, they added the Steam keys there :)

If you bought the game on Desura, go here https://secure.desura.com/cart/cdkeys and request a key.
Last edited by Mavi ツ; Nov 8, 2012 @ 12:15pm
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Achmed | Dead Terrorist Nov 8, 2012 @ 9:47am 
Woot.
I was checking yesterday as soon as I heard that it was released on steam but the keys weren't implemented yet.
Now if only the Indie Royale site would load.
Kovaelin Nov 8, 2012 @ 9:40pm 
Still waiting on Desura for this, but I was also wondering, which platform will you be focusing on updating for (which is the easiest for you to bring new version releases to)?
vai90 Nov 9, 2012 @ 8:35am 
Thx for the heads-up!
frogfish2000 Nov 12, 2012 @ 8:55am 
what if you got it on gamers gate
Tapik Jan 2, 2013 @ 5:37am 
?
[C6P]XenonFORT Jan 13, 2013 @ 9:55am 
When looking into the alpha download site, it only shows the steam key on Windows Tab, but it is missing on Mac and Linux. Not sure if this was the best place to say it, but here it is.

Anyway, great way of mass giving the keys without any headaches, good luck with the project ^^ (And update the tutorials, For God's Sake xD)

PD: BTW Spanish here xD
supermalparit  [developer] Jan 29, 2013 @ 4:24am 
I supose the key works on the 3 builds (Win, Linux, OSX)
OthelloNYC Mar 8, 2013 @ 9:55pm 
It doesn't give me the option on Desura to ask for a key, just to download or play...
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50