This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Fly'n
Mosquito Señorito Nov 8, 2012 @ 6:39am
Fly'n waiting thread
While we're waiting to get our hands on this one, can we discuss what exactly got you hooked for the game?
Was it the art-style or gameplay features? Or maybe the story?
Showing 1-15 of 39 comments
< >
Jackal. Nov 8, 2012 @ 8:57am 
For me it was the art-style, but also looks incredibly fun to play.
Storbein Nov 8, 2012 @ 9:46am 
For me, well, it has to be because i am cursed... forever damned having to wait for awesome games to come out. why did i have to find this by accident, just a few weeks ago, and i have been waiting in anticipation ever since...
I tell you, its a curse!
Jackal. Nov 8, 2012 @ 10:22am 
I think I'm cursed too
Fly'n  [developer] Nov 8, 2012 @ 12:34pm 
Yes please, let's discuss :)
Salvatos Nov 8, 2012 @ 12:55pm 
The game reminds me of Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet but more lighthearted and perhaps more forgiving as far as difficulty is concerned. Was it an influence for you guys?
-Ge0m@ncieN- [Kings of knights] Nov 8, 2012 @ 1:10pm 
Hi im morrocon and i appreace the game , im play in ankama about 6 years (2005) , i also test the beta for dofus , wakfu and dofus arena too , i playing sometime with my friend in island of wakfu and now im ready for Fly'n so good luck for all ^^

Bay the way i also take the photo ( i love it ;D)

Sinon je passe aussi mes bonjour au amis français et marocain , du coup bonne chance pour l'avoir aussi
Last edited by -Ge0m@ncieN- [Kings of knights]; Nov 8, 2012 @ 1:14pm
Jackal. Nov 8, 2012 @ 2:14pm 
All the best to the developers, I can't wait to play it tommorrow
Imerni Nov 8, 2012 @ 3:16pm 
i have a realy wired taste on games, i don't like all those number 1 online games, i'm more to something like special, and that game realy made my heart jump, and now i have supported you in like 2 month, even send the page to some good friends, and used a Fly'n bird as profil picture, so you will always have my vote, and i'll hope you will make more games there will make my mind think something extraordinary, can't wait anymore :P
Quill Nov 8, 2012 @ 10:41pm 
Its a puzzle game added in with different characters and lots of color, I like it. :)
-Ge0m@ncieN- [Kings of knights] Nov 9, 2012 @ 1:47am 
i also researsh about some one how can give my this game ^^ , but fail T_T
Penassa Nov 9, 2012 @ 5:33am 
cant wait , love platformers and the art looks incredible hope its fun to play :) alredy got my xbox controler ready and the drives patched ready to go :)
Storbein Nov 9, 2012 @ 5:59am 
Oh, that reminds me, i need to recharge my controller!! thank you, penassa.
-Ge0m@ncieN- [Kings of knights] Nov 9, 2012 @ 5:59am 
can some one give my the game after :D ?
Jabr Nov 9, 2012 @ 6:13am 
New trailer, shows more areas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPHO-Pl72iQ
SaveAndQuit Nov 9, 2012 @ 6:46am 
GameTrailers.com posted a vid yesterday, hopefully that helps spread the word. This game has a unique identity, and that's what excited me. The precise platforming, aesthetics, and the music all fit well together.
Showing 1-15 of 39 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50