Dette spil er nu tilgængeligt på Steam!

Tak for din hjælp med at få dette spil valgt til distribution via Steam. Mere information, inklusivt et link til butikssiden på Steam, kan findes nedenfor.

Fly'n
Mosquito Señorito 8. nov 2012 kl. 6:39am
Fly'n waiting thread
While we're waiting to get our hands on this one, can we discuss what exactly got you hooked for the game?
Was it the art-style or gameplay features? Or maybe the story?
Viser 1-15 af 39 kommentarer
< >
Mowgli. 8. nov 2012 kl. 8:57am 
For me it was the art-style, but also looks incredibly fun to play.
Storbein 8. nov 2012 kl. 9:46am 
For me, well, it has to be because i am cursed... forever damned having to wait for awesome games to come out. why did i have to find this by accident, just a few weeks ago, and i have been waiting in anticipation ever since...
I tell you, its a curse!
Mowgli. 8. nov 2012 kl. 10:22am 
I think I'm cursed too
Fly'n  [udvikler] 8. nov 2012 kl. 12:34pm 
Yes please, let's discuss :)
Salvatos 8. nov 2012 kl. 12:55pm 
The game reminds me of Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet but more lighthearted and perhaps more forgiving as far as difficulty is concerned. Was it an influence for you guys?
-Ge0m@ncieN- [Kings of knights] 8. nov 2012 kl. 1:10pm 
Hi im morrocon and i appreace the game , im play in ankama about 6 years (2005) , i also test the beta for dofus , wakfu and dofus arena too , i playing sometime with my friend in island of wakfu and now im ready for Fly'n so good luck for all ^^

Bay the way i also take the photo ( i love it ;D)

Sinon je passe aussi mes bonjour au amis français et marocain , du coup bonne chance pour l'avoir aussi
Sidst redigeret af -Ge0m@ncieN- [Kings of knights]; 8. nov 2012 kl. 1:14pm
Mowgli. 8. nov 2012 kl. 2:14pm 
All the best to the developers, I can't wait to play it tommorrow
Imerni 8. nov 2012 kl. 3:16pm 
i have a realy wired taste on games, i don't like all those number 1 online games, i'm more to something like special, and that game realy made my heart jump, and now i have supported you in like 2 month, even send the page to some good friends, and used a Fly'n bird as profil picture, so you will always have my vote, and i'll hope you will make more games there will make my mind think something extraordinary, can't wait anymore :P
Taeresk 8. nov 2012 kl. 10:41pm 
Its a puzzle game added in with different characters and lots of color, I like it. :)
-Ge0m@ncieN- [Kings of knights] 9. nov 2012 kl. 1:47am 
i also researsh about some one how can give my this game ^^ , but fail T_T
Penassa 9. nov 2012 kl. 5:33am 
cant wait , love platformers and the art looks incredible hope its fun to play :) alredy got my xbox controler ready and the drives patched ready to go :)
Storbein 9. nov 2012 kl. 5:59am 
Oh, that reminds me, i need to recharge my controller!! thank you, penassa.
-Ge0m@ncieN- [Kings of knights] 9. nov 2012 kl. 5:59am 
can some one give my the game after :D ?
Jabr 9. nov 2012 kl. 6:13am 
New trailer, shows more areas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPHO-Pl72iQ
SaveAndQuit 9. nov 2012 kl. 6:46am 
GameTrailers.com posted a vid yesterday, hopefully that helps spread the word. This game has a unique identity, and that's what excited me. The precise platforming, aesthetics, and the music all fit well together.
Viser 1-15 af 39 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50