Help this game get on Steam!

Take a look around and learn about this game. If this is something you'd like to see available on Steam, you can help by rating it up using the buttons below. Click here to learn more about this process.

ENYO ARCADE
Brawks Dec 18, 2012 @ 12:01pm
AWESOME ALWAYS
I would like to know the price of the game. of course, i am a person who is looking forward to this game and in the community. Thanks for making a version for mac. I shall be wating for this game, hopefully 0.05 $ because thats all I got. Thanks for reading!
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
.!.oO=Boney-Dog-Lee=Oo.!.  [developer] May 4, 2013 @ 8:10pm 
Sorry for the late reply,
the price is not entirely up to me (see in the "About Greenlight Tab") but thank you for your kind offer. If you still have those 0.05 USD - How do you survive? What is your food supply/shelter? Do you have any other goods to offer? In case your answer to all questions is your parents.
Then I guess that this game is not intended for your age, sorry. Otherwise I am very curious to know the answers.
Brawks May 6, 2013 @ 4:26pm 
no, i ment on my account;
but now i have more so... nvm this conversation -_-
.!.oO=Boney-Dog-Lee=Oo.!.  [developer] May 6, 2013 @ 5:09pm 
Ah, ok. No problem. Thanks for asking anway! And if you can't afford it when I release just give me a shout out and we'll see what we can do. Have fun!
parodyself Aug 14, 2013 @ 5:22am 
this was... weird
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50