Dette spil er nu tilgængeligt på Steam!

Tak for din hjælp med at få dette spil valgt til distribution via Steam. Mere information, inklusivt et link til butikssiden på Steam, kan findes nedenfor.

Kinetic Void
Awac 23. nov 2012 kl. 10:32am
Ship size?
Will you be able to control large ships or will it be another single seat fighter sim?
Viser 1-12 af 12 kommentarer
< >
Human Prototype 23. nov 2012 kl. 4:43pm 
Multiple ships and of all sizes from small to MONSTRUOS
oh and space "portals" that would be cool
Beno-San 24. nov 2012 kl. 12:16am 
Awac try the shipbuilding demo, its horribly out of date but in it you can build massive capital ships and really feel the scale difference compared to a fighter. Just the size difference between level 1 and level 5 modules is amazing
Awac 24. nov 2012 kl. 6:28am 
Awesome :)
I will try out the ship building demo. Thanks!
pezito2001 24. nov 2012 kl. 1:18pm 
I think you may build a mini-fighter to a massive carrier.
LumberingTroll  [udvikler] 29. nov 2012 kl. 6:44am 
Yes we do not have a limit currently on how large your ship can be (as long as you can support the requirements in game) The effect on your computer however, may be a limiting factor!
Weak1ings 30. nov 2012 kl. 2:09pm 
For those of you who can't find it or are to lazy to search, here is the link: http://kineticvoid.badlandstudio.com/the-ship-builder/
LumberingTroll  [udvikler] 30. nov 2012 kl. 3:01pm 
yes, that is a pre-alpha build of our ship builder, we have changed it a lot since then.
Weak1ings 2. dec 2012 kl. 10:34am 
Is there a true limit to how big your ship can be???? like what if I built it as big AS the ship builder place?
LumberingTroll  [udvikler] 5. dec 2012 kl. 1:55pm 
The ship builder space is an illusion, its limitless the "background" is a seporate camera that you can never interact with, so yes, the size of the ship is limitless (well, limited by your computer!)
Fidget911 26. dec 2012 kl. 8:27am 
lol if its limited by my pc ill only be able to make a fighter

Hλlf-Mod 1. jan 2013 kl. 3:52pm 
If theres limitlessness to size and types of ships I can make. I wanna make a battle ready Cargo Ship. We must keep the money flowing to prevent devestation after all right?
Yoshfiction 9. jan 2013 kl. 1:26pm 
hmmm, I will probablt start with a huge ship and experiment a lot, and eventually I'll end up with a small compact ship. I know myself too well ^^
Looking forward to this game, I love space.
Viser 1-12 af 12 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50