Тази игра е вече достъпна в Steam!

Благодарим Ви за помощта с избора тази игра да бъде чрез Steam. Още информация, включително и връзка към страницата в магазина, може да бъде намерена по-долу.

Kinetic Void
Awac 23 ноември 2012 в 10:32сут.
Ship size?
Will you be able to control large ships or will it be another single seat fighter sim?
Показване на 1-12 от 12 коментара
< >
Muggins Santa's Evil Helper 23 ноември 2012 в 4:43след. 
Multiple ships and of all sizes from small to MONSTRUOS
oh and space "portals" that would be cool
Последно редактиран от Muggins Santa's Evil Helper; 23 ноември 2012 в 4:44след.
Beno-San 24 ноември 2012 в 12:16сут. 
Awac try the shipbuilding demo, its horribly out of date but in it you can build massive capital ships and really feel the scale difference compared to a fighter. Just the size difference between level 1 and level 5 modules is amazing
Awac 24 ноември 2012 в 6:28сут. 
Awesome :)
I will try out the ship building demo. Thanks!
pezito2001 24 ноември 2012 в 1:18след. 
I think you may build a mini-fighter to a massive carrier.
LumberingTroll  [разработчик] 29 ноември 2012 в 6:44сут. 
Yes we do not have a limit currently on how large your ship can be (as long as you can support the requirements in game) The effect on your computer however, may be a limiting factor!
Weak1ings 30 ноември 2012 в 2:09след. 
For those of you who can't find it or are to lazy to search, here is the link: http://kineticvoid.badlandstudio.com/the-ship-builder/
LumberingTroll  [разработчик] 30 ноември 2012 в 3:01след. 
yes, that is a pre-alpha build of our ship builder, we have changed it a lot since then.
Weak1ings 2 декември 2012 в 10:34сут. 
Is there a true limit to how big your ship can be???? like what if I built it as big AS the ship builder place?
LumberingTroll  [разработчик] 5 декември 2012 в 1:55след. 
The ship builder space is an illusion, its limitless the "background" is a seporate camera that you can never interact with, so yes, the size of the ship is limitless (well, limited by your computer!)
Captian Broken Screen(Fidget911) 26 декември 2012 в 8:27сут. 
lol if its limited by my pc ill only be able to make a fighter

Hλlf-Mod 1 януари 2013 в 3:52след. 
If theres limitlessness to size and types of ships I can make. I wanna make a battle ready Cargo Ship. We must keep the money flowing to prevent devestation after all right?
Yoshfiction 9 януари 2013 в 1:26след. 
hmmm, I will probablt start with a huge ship and experiment a lot, and eventually I'll end up with a small compact ship. I know myself too well ^^
Looking forward to this game, I love space.
Показване на 1-12 от 12 коментара
< >
На страница: 15 30 50