This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Kinetic Void
Frrz {GCN} Nov 1, 2012 @ 9:17am
Freelancer similarities?
Hey, this game reminds me of Freelancer. I hope some of the feature that made Freelancer great get ported into this game in one way or another. For example servers and the imense customability that was available.

If you guys have played or heard of Freelancer, how do you think it compares? I hope this game turns out good. Thumbs up guys!
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
LumberingTroll  [developer] Nov 1, 2012 @ 2:40pm 
Our mouse controls and inspired by freelancer, it was a good game.
Frrz {GCN} Nov 1, 2012 @ 2:43pm 
That's actually good to hear. In my opinion, as a space sim, Freelancer had one of the best control schemes.
Necksus Nov 6, 2012 @ 5:32pm 
Oh good stuff, good stuff! I loved "Freelancer" back when I played that years ago, this may be just what I was looking for!
DokMatrix Nov 7, 2012 @ 8:08pm 
Hopefully KineticVoid will have a real-time economy and not a fixed-price economy like Freelancer. Probably my only quibble with Freelancer, really.
danjvelker Nov 8, 2012 @ 5:29pm 
Originally posted by Frrz {GCN}:
That's actually good to hear. In my opinion, as a space sim, Freelancer had one of the best control schemes.
I would agree: Freelancer had a nearly perfect combat system that allowed for seamless transitions with enemy fighters. Thumbs up for this game, it looks fantastic!
Tomás de Torquemada Nov 9, 2012 @ 6:50am 
Really looking forward to this one, if it gets me even half the enjoyment I had through Freelancer I'll be mightily pleased :-)
TokraZeno Nov 19, 2012 @ 6:03pm 
I preferred Darkstar One myself. Not quite as open as Freelancer, but the jumpgates in that game bothered me.
LumberingTroll  [developer] Nov 29, 2012 @ 6:45am 
We will not have any kind of jump gates.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50