This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Kinetic Void
Dr. Sleepless Oct 20, 2012 @ 2:50am
Multiplayer
any plans on multiplayer?
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Jesus The Astronaut! Oct 21, 2012 @ 7:45pm 
I HOPE SO!!! Even if its not ready on launch, I hope they leave the option to add it later.
RichardDoc Oct 22, 2012 @ 4:14pm 
I hope this will come to multiplayer. Seen enemy Space ships, the ( Creative part, in seen other peoples Ships, will make you think of greater Ships to make. This will help people in the Real Universe to think of greater plans, if they might be a Planner. ) I wish this'll come out on Multiplayer. *HOPE* Is the key to all things.
Last edited by RichardDoc; Oct 22, 2012 @ 4:16pm
One S3xy B3ast Oct 23, 2012 @ 1:46am 
I personally wouldn't mind if they made it multiplayer as a DLC you must buy for a cheap price because this is one of those games where it just is so lonely.Though with the servers,we have to make sure it is not all glitchy and laggy like other games and make this the relaxing kind of fighter game where you control the ship but just relax. :D
LumberingTroll  [developer] Oct 23, 2012 @ 5:53am 
We have already announced Multiplayer in the form of post release content, it will not be available at launch.
Twisticals Oct 27, 2012 @ 2:57pm 
Multiplayer space sim would be what makes me buy this game. Last MP space sim that I can remember is MS Freelancer. This could potentially be the next freelancer for me!
LevoSpacewars Nov 1, 2012 @ 7:50pm 
if there was muilti-player this game would be the next big game to play of the future
Frrz {GCN} Nov 7, 2012 @ 5:24pm 
What kind of Multiplayer gameplay will the game feature? Will it be peer-to-peer and focus on small scale cooperative gameplay or will it be more open world (space) like Freelancer?
LumberingTroll  [developer] Nov 29, 2012 @ 6:46am 
I have two gameplay modes in mind that I would like to do, one is an open world - similar to Freelancer where people can host servers and start communities, the other is a competative structured battle system where each team gets a set number of credits to build their ships with then they compete.

This is all subject to change of course we need to get the intial release done first before I put too much time into the multiplayer design.
Last edited by LumberingTroll; Nov 29, 2012 @ 6:47am
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50