Bu oyun Steam'de yayınlandı!

Bu oyunun Steam'de yayınlanmasına yardım ettiğiniz için teşekkür ederiz. Oyunun mağaza sayfasına bir bağlantıyla birlikte daha fazla bilgiye aşağıdan ulaşabilirsiniz.

Kinetic Void
LumberingTroll  [geliştirici] 19 Eyl 2012 @ 6:46am
Do you have questions?
Feel free to ask! We value community interaction greatly and will do our best to answer any question you may have.

Besides myself the following people are developers on Kinetic Void as well.

Harabeck
MrTargetPractice
Elentor

so if you see them post / reply you know their information is creditable.
148 yorumdan 1 ile 15 arası gösteriliyor
< >
Sophie ♥ 21 Eyl 2012 @ 9:27am 
Will this be like, Faster Than Light but in 3D?
LumberingTroll  [geliştirici] 21 Eyl 2012 @ 10:16am 
Not really, there are a lot of differences, FTL has a pretty liniar gameplay system and is typically only a 30 - 45 minute game. Though FTL is a good game other than being sci-fi, in space, and space ships there really arent any similarities.
Túrin Turambar, son of Húrin 21 Eyl 2012 @ 12:06pm 
Will we be able to blow planets up? :O
LumberingTroll  [geliştirici] 21 Eyl 2012 @ 12:13pm 
Probably not, but it techically is a possibility.
Túrin Turambar, son of Húrin 21 Eyl 2012 @ 12:20pm 
Would be awesome with that, and player factions that own certain galaxy parts, so then you can just go and nuke their planet :D
LumberingTroll  [geliştirici] 21 Eyl 2012 @ 12:29pm 
Thats probably not going to happen as its out of the scope and development timeframe we are looking to achieve. Our Feature list is pretty set as is.
loner 21 Eyl 2012 @ 2:10pm 
Battles, shipbuilding and open world can get boring after a while. Will there be any sort of end-game, goal, progression, story, or maybe at least mod support to allow users create that kind of content in the future?
En son loner tarafından düzenlendi; 21 Eyl 2012 @ 2:11pm
Ravaged wolf 22 Eyl 2012 @ 12:29pm 
Will there be any future development into multiplayer or even co-op if you know what I mean like Freelancer that would be nice to see and it would apeal to much bigger crowed's if it had multiplayer in it and I do know that it says singleplayer but that could change into more unless its game engine is only built for singleplayer only. then I can understand but it would still be nice to have multiplayer in it thats what is kinda turning me away that it does not have multiplayer in it but that does not mean I wont try and get it. i will most likely get it for the ship builder element in it other than that thats the only thing that i am drawn to. =(
LumberingTroll  [geliştirici] 22 Eyl 2012 @ 3:12pm 
We have already announced that we will have at least one full expansion that will include multiplayer and other features.
Pandapatton 22 Eyl 2012 @ 6:48pm 
When you die will you have to start over or is there something like a set back in place, were this to happen?
LumberingTroll  [geliştirici] 22 Eyl 2012 @ 6:56pm 
The death mechanic hasn't been finalized.
TuxedoMarty 24 Eyl 2012 @ 10:35am 
The interface you show in the gameplay video (I know it is old, but thats not the point) looks really dull and reminds me heavily of the EvE-Online interface. It could lead to many people just saying "No, not interested" because it looks like a copycat though it has its own unique possibilities.

Are there plans to modify the interface and give it customizable colorschemes?

Wish you guys luck!
LumberingTroll  [geliştirici] 24 Eyl 2012 @ 10:48am 
well the whole thing is being redesigned, that was before we started using scaleform.
ItsDevin 26 Eyl 2012 @ 5:50am 
I realize this is well in the future but .

1. are you considering a Clan system for multiplayer
2. are you capable or considering to have player owned resources, ie spaceport .. mining facilities.
3. is there a currency or economic factor to the game; or is this just a free build system.
4. is there character or account baised experience and leveling system.

ItsDevin 26 Eyl 2012 @ 5:53am 
edit #3 ..

I realise your planning on an economic structure .. what I mean is . when the game goes multiplayer . will the economy have a trade system either Auction House(Trade Port) or player to player trades .. so sort of system that is driven by the players ablity to support Supply and Demand.
148 yorumdan 1 ile 15 arası gösteriliyor
< >
Sayfa başına: 15 30 50