This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

No Time To Explain
August Nov 13, 2012 @ 7:23pm
New Steam Version For Old Players?
hey there TinyBuild, i was wondering what your plans were in relation to getting older players the new version on Steam, if at all.
since you've stated that it is indeed different (with better performance patches i'm sure), i'd very much like to have the Steam version. i bought Season 1 and 2 roughly six months ago.
i mean, i totally understand if there are reasons why steam key distributions would be difficult or impossible for the older buyers, i'm just saying it'd be nice if you can :)
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Alex@tinyBuild  [developer] Nov 14, 2012 @ 3:04am 
The intention is to give everyone who bought the game the "ultimate" version. If we'd be able to do it via Steam - that's perfect. If not, we will figure something out :)
August Nov 25, 2012 @ 5:52pm 
awesome! thank you.
Barefoot Monkey Dec 1, 2012 @ 4:45am 
I'm glad to hear it. Thank you :)
Zomby Jan 29, 2013 @ 8:55pm 
"Everyone who already owns it will get a bug-fixed, updated version for free on Steam!" That's what's in the description. However, I'm still waiting for TinyBuild to give us an answer about people who bought the game from GamersGate. Their DRM-free version is okay, but I'd much rather have it on Steam with the rest of my games.
Last edited by Zomby; Jan 29, 2013 @ 8:56pm
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50