This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

No Time To Explain
tinyBuild  [developer] Oct 9, 2012 @ 12:18am
The build coming to Steam is different
We've been hard at work making No Time To Explain live up to it's huge expectations. We learned the hard way that testing a game VERY thoroughly before release is extremely important. Our initial release didn't go as well - about 20% of users experienced bugs and crashes due to a weird configuration of hardware and OS which we could never estimate.

Now it's really a matter of ironing out those bugs and making the game enjoyable for everyone. We believe that was accomplished in the build coming to Steam.

Please note we're not talking about the flash game from newgrounds, No Time To Explain evolved into a much bigger standalone downloadable game.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Vitozzz Oct 10, 2012 @ 8:20pm 
I'm excited. I bought the game already. Can't wait until it goes live. :D
Topsprice Oct 12, 2012 @ 7:39am 
Yeah this game looks great! Loved the original, and this looks at least 176.77% better than that!
BigFloppyD Oct 12, 2012 @ 4:55pm 
I just think its amazing that people who already bought the game get to transfer it to steam once it comes out. Thanks bros.
DJKac Oct 20, 2012 @ 6:45am 
Oooh sounds great! Bought it when saw it here (Steam Greenlight) and just love it! Can't wait!
TapSkill Oct 21, 2012 @ 6:59pm 
I have been on the fence about getting this game for a while, but if it appears on Steam, I'm there.
Eljacko558 Oct 28, 2012 @ 9:52am 
I've already got this game what happens to those of us who already have it?

I'm assuming we'll just be able to get this for free on steam, how will you go about ensuring that people who have bought the game will be able to get it?
SSteve Nov 8, 2012 @ 10:43am 
I already have the game from GamersGate. Will I be able to get a Steam key for it when it's greenlit?
Jur ツ Nov 14, 2012 @ 1:16pm 
So you mean this game is greenlit? :3
Mike Jan 25, 2013 @ 3:09pm 
Originally posted by Eljacko558:
I've already got this game what happens to those of us who already have it?

I'm assuming we'll just be able to get this for free on steam, how will you go about ensuring that people who have bought the game will be able to get it?

You should have got a mail with instructions on how to redeem your steam :-)
Zomby Feb 5, 2013 @ 6:59am 
Only the people who bought it directly from tinyBuild's website got that message I think. Those of us who bought the game elsewhere (like GamersGate) are still in the dark about getting our Steam keys.
Last edited by Zomby; Feb 5, 2013 @ 7:00am
SSteve Feb 6, 2013 @ 5:05pm 
I don't think tinyBuild is looking at this forum anymore now that the game has been greenlit.
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50