¡Este juego está ahora disponible en Steam!

Gracias por ayudar a que este juego sea seleccionado para su distribución en Steam. Abajo puedes encontrar más información, incluyendo un enlace a la tienda de Steam.

Afterfall InSanity Extended Edition
wobbler 12 de Oct, 2012 a las 9:30
GMG version?
Is the greenmangaming version the extended edition? The screenshots on there look nothing like these. If it is the same game I will buy it now rather than wait, but I heard bad things about the original, but people said it got much better with the new version.
Is the new version just a patch? If so I suppose that means if I buy it from gmg I will get the update to EE anyway, right?
Please tell me. I am pretty sure it is the same version, but I am not willing to risk even the £7.50 asking price on gmg.
And to all interested, yes it's £7.50 on greenmangaming right now, 50% off.
Mostrando 1-9 de 9 comentarios
< >
Frosty Grin 14 de Oct, 2012 a las 19:09 
I bought Afterfall InSanity on Origin, and it turned out to be the old version. So don't expect to get the Extended Edition if it isn't explicitly sold as such. Last time I asked (Sep 12), developers said they were working to make the patches available, but so far there is no patch - at least on Origin.
wobbler 14 de Oct, 2012 a las 20:40 
Ok thanks. Then I am afraid it's a no sale for me, I have heard so many bad things about the old version and so many good things about the new version, so unless I know I am getting the new version I ain't touching this thing.
Grand 15 de Oct, 2012 a las 0:48 
On Steam it will be EE version, and that's right its very very good version and game is fantastic
wobbler 15 de Oct, 2012 a las 6:50 
The reason I wanted to know about the GMG version is that it is DRM free, and is half price. Steam will be the most expensive place to get it, this is the reason I only buy games on steam if they are at least 50% off in a sale, because steam is a rip-off. It's a great program, and it does it's job of tying my games together great, but the steam store is a complete waste of time until it is sale time
Frosty Grin 15 de Oct, 2012 a las 9:17 
One more thing about the GMG version is that it's already available, so you could play the game and support the developers - if it actually was the Extended Edition.
nj^ 15 de Oct, 2012 a las 13:39 
Extended Edition (version 2.0) is a free patch for the game, see:
http://www.afterfall-universe.com/en/blog/news/2012/03/05/afterfall-insanity-extended-edition-list-of-changes

http://www.afterfall-universe.com/en/blog/news/2012/08/10/afterfall-insanity-20-enhanced-edition-jest-juz-dostepne

From my own experience I know GMG can be extremly slow to update their games. Sometimes they aren't even aware of newer patches so it might be an idea to contact their support.

I bought Afterfall: Insanity from Gamersgate shortly after release and my copy there has been updated to EE and they also supply a patch for those with the older versions installed.
wobbler 15 de Oct, 2012 a las 13:55 
@nj But that's the same problem, the gamersgate version is twice the price of the GMG version. I don't mind spending more on a game, but when it is twice the price, I refuse to just throw money away like that.
So if the GMG version isn't the EE I will wait until they update it or I can get it somewhere else for that same price
cybertrance 28 de Oct, 2012 a las 3:15 
thats a pitty, they should give out one version to all, to avoid frightening purchasers like it happended here, 2 ppl here in discussion allready dont want to buy this game because of different versions around
wobbler 28 de Oct, 2012 a las 6:17 
Exactly. Or they should state on the store page that it will auto-update to the new version when you install it.
Or of course just state that this is NOT the new version, and they don't know when it will be.
I'm totally confused. Some store pages say it is the new version, some places say the new version isn't out yet, some say it's the standard version. How are we supposed to make a decision based on such shaky information?
Mostrando 1-9 de 9 comentarios
< >
Por página: 15 30 50