Acest joc este disponibil acum pe Steam!

Vă mulţumim pentru ajutorul acordat în a face ca acest joc să fie selecţionat pentru distribuţie via Steam. Mai multe informaţii cât şi un link către pagina de magazin pot fi găsite mai jos.

Afterfall InSanity Extended Edition
darwel 19 sept., 2012 @ 7:16am
how long will it take ?
to get this game into greenlight ? recently i see that the progress bar disappeared... do you know what is the progress now ?
Afişate 1-7 din 7 de comentarii
< >
majka.corp  [dezvoltator] 19 sept., 2012 @ 10:30am 
yes we know thx to new stats presented for devs by steam - that are usefull - and 15th Oct is next drawing acc to what Steam announced
darwel 19 sept., 2012 @ 3:46pm 
give us some info about the progress time to time ; )
radqe (limes AEE) 20 sept., 2012 @ 1:17am 
It would be nice to be informed about progress :)
!3eleidiger 22 sept., 2012 @ 6:32pm 
I dont need info couse i know this will be on Steam!
majka.corp  [dezvoltator] 23 sept., 2012 @ 4:30am 
Some indication you can find on our FB
Not Quite Human 30 sept., 2012 @ 3:33pm 
Can't wait? You can already buy this at another digital distributor for UK£7.50 (about $10?) - they also have a fairly extensive demo available...

I just played it and have to say I'm pretty impressed. It's like a cross between Dead Space, Metro 2033 and Condemned Criminal Origins... and, apart from some strange fidgety character animations and a few clunky cutscenes, it's very playable and should please fans of any of those games. It runs and plays well, looks and sounds great and has some quite impressive environments. I wasn't sure about the 'junk golem' at the end of the demo though...
Ender's_Shadow 8 oct., 2012 @ 10:23am 
I'd rather buy on Steam than impulse
Afişate 1-7 din 7 de comentarii
< >
Per pagină: 15 30 50