Dette spillet er nå tilgjengelig på Steam!

Takk for din hjelp med å få dette spillet utvalgt for distribusjon via Steam. Mer informasjon, inkludert en lenke til spillets side på Steam-butikken står nedenfor.

Afterfall InSanity Extended Edition
darwel 19. sep, 2012 @ 7:16am
how long will it take ?
to get this game into greenlight ? recently i see that the progress bar disappeared... do you know what is the progress now ?
Viser 1-7 av 7 kommentarer
< >
majka.corp  [utvikler] 19. sep, 2012 @ 10:30am 
yes we know thx to new stats presented for devs by steam - that are usefull - and 15th Oct is next drawing acc to what Steam announced
darwel 19. sep, 2012 @ 3:46pm 
give us some info about the progress time to time ; )
radqe (limes AEE) 20. sep, 2012 @ 1:17am 
It would be nice to be informed about progress :)
!3eleidiger 22. sep, 2012 @ 6:32pm 
I dont need info couse i know this will be on Steam!
majka.corp  [utvikler] 23. sep, 2012 @ 4:30am 
Some indication you can find on our FB
Not Quite Human 30. sep, 2012 @ 3:33pm 
Can't wait? You can already buy this at another digital distributor for UK£7.50 (about $10?) - they also have a fairly extensive demo available...

I just played it and have to say I'm pretty impressed. It's like a cross between Dead Space, Metro 2033 and Condemned Criminal Origins... and, apart from some strange fidgety character animations and a few clunky cutscenes, it's very playable and should please fans of any of those games. It runs and plays well, looks and sounds great and has some quite impressive environments. I wasn't sure about the 'junk golem' at the end of the demo though...
Ender's_Shadow 8. okt, 2012 @ 10:23am 
I'd rather buy on Steam than impulse
Viser 1-7 av 7 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50