Ez a játék már elérhető a Steamen!

Köszönjük, hogy segítettél kiválasztani ezt a játékot Steames terjesztésre. Tovább információ, köztük hivatkozás a Steam áruházi oldalra, alább látható.

Afterfall InSanity Extended Edition
darwel 2012. szept. 19. @ de. 7:16
how long will it take ?
to get this game into greenlight ? recently i see that the progress bar disappeared... do you know what is the progress now ?
17/7 megjegyzés mutatása
< >
majka.corp  [Fejlesztő] 2012. szept. 19. @ de. 10:30 
yes we know thx to new stats presented for devs by steam - that are usefull - and 15th Oct is next drawing acc to what Steam announced
darwel 2012. szept. 19. @ du. 3:46 
give us some info about the progress time to time ; )
radqe (limes AEE) 2012. szept. 20. @ de. 1:17 
It would be nice to be informed about progress :)
!3eleidiger 2012. szept. 22. @ du. 6:32 
I dont need info couse i know this will be on Steam!
majka.corp  [Fejlesztő] 2012. szept. 23. @ de. 4:30 
Some indication you can find on our FB
Not Quite Human 2012. szept. 30. @ du. 3:33 
Can't wait? You can already buy this at another digital distributor for UK£7.50 (about $10?) - they also have a fairly extensive demo available...

I just played it and have to say I'm pretty impressed. It's like a cross between Dead Space, Metro 2033 and Condemned Criminal Origins... and, apart from some strange fidgety character animations and a few clunky cutscenes, it's very playable and should please fans of any of those games. It runs and plays well, looks and sounds great and has some quite impressive environments. I wasn't sure about the 'junk golem' at the end of the demo though...
Ender's_Shadow 2012. okt. 8. @ de. 10:23 
I'd rather buy on Steam than impulse
17/7 megjegyzés mutatása
< >
Laponként: 15 30 50