Dieses Spiel ist jetzt auf Steam erhältlich!

Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe, dieses Spiel zum Vertrieb über Steam zu nominieren. Weitere Informationen und einen Link zur Shop-Seite finden Sie unten.

Afterfall InSanity Extended Edition
Carlton Banks S > Lots of Stuff 19. Sep. 2012 um 5:34 Uhr
Is this the same game that...
Is this the same game that the developers were asking for a 1 dollar preorder donation and if an unreachable goal (correct me if im wrong but 10 million?) of preorders was achieved that everyone would get it free? It ended up getting less than 5% of the goal iirc after all that when they finally released a game and it was garbage and got 4/10 and 5/10 reviews. Sorry but you're not getting my vote.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Carlton Banks S > Lots of Stuff; 19. Sep. 2012 um 5:39 Uhr
Beiträge 1-13 von 13
< >
wiechu 19. Sep. 2012 um 8:11 Uhr 
yeah...... now it's improved and realy good, interesting game, so you have to check and upvote
radqe (limes AEE) 19. Sep. 2012 um 9:24 Uhr 
Hi Carlton Banks. The game had many better opinions, but it's website dependant.
I voted for AF cause I want to play more indie productions in the future rather than see next Diablo.
majka.corp  [Entwickler] 19. Sep. 2012 um 10:32 Uhr 
@ Carlton Banks - this is not the same game but significantly improved
Feyd 19. Sep. 2012 um 14:12 Uhr 
true, the extended edition is really awesome game!
radqe (limes AEE) 20. Sep. 2012 um 1:25 Uhr 
Looks really nice. I've just finished "fixing reactors" stage. It wasn't easy task. Cheers.
!3eleidiger 22. Sep. 2012 um 18:30 Uhr 
If you wana live in the Past than have funn we dont need your Vote then the Game is Now (Present) awesome!^^
axleman1011 29. Sep. 2012 um 14:46 Uhr 
I was wondering the same thing... i guess it didn't work, still the game looks cool, i would liek to play it.
Ender's_Shadow 8. Okt. 2012 um 10:26 Uhr 
The demo was very intresting and created an atmosphere rarely accomplished in video games. Can't wait for Steam to make it available.
ok I am BRITISH 9. Okt. 2012 um 4:17 Uhr 
I am new to this one - I have not yet played the demo (if it is still available) - the game looks like a mixture of Doom3 / Fallout3 and Resident Evil (perhaps a little Still ALIVE thrown in). I will vote yes to the release - but will not buy it unless it is cheap - my view may change after the demo.
thorin106 14. Okt. 2012 um 9:55 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von That 'other' British guy:
I am new to this one - I have not yet played the demo (if it is still available) - the game looks like a mixture of Doom3 / Fallout3 and Resident Evil (perhaps a little Still ALIVE thrown in). I will vote yes to the release - but will not buy it unless it is cheap - my view may change after the demo.

I was thinking the same thing, I am still interested though. It also reminded me of Rage as well.
Netbioz 5. Dez. 2012 um 15:05 Uhr 
I send this dollar, lol
Vai 31. Mai 2013 um 13:02 Uhr 
Hmm...
What The Rock is Cookin 28. Nov. 2013 um 13:20 Uhr 
hmmm nice one lol
Beiträge 1-13 von 13
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50