This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Perpetuum
Ubishit Nov 17, 2012 @ 6:37pm
Release Date
When is this coming out on steam?
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Zet Dec 3, 2012 @ 9:39am 
On their website they said it's not going to be on Steam the next day. I would assume with all the hassle of bureaucracy, a month or so.
Plasmaburn7 Dec 4, 2012 @ 5:19pm 
Interesting, hope it appears soon.
CyberDown Mar 24, 2013 @ 5:10pm 
If you look at their developer blogs, and talk to the devs in game, you would get why its not on steam and how long to expect...given the dev team is really small as well.

They dont want to launch on steam under the current new player system. It basically drops you into the world and have you go through a 30 min mission based tutorial showing you the basic roles. Thing is some of the mission parts are impossible to complete given ore fields are dynamic, and seem to like aggressive mob spawns..meaning new players often cant finish.

Its a pretty boring and extremely rough time for new players, why most leave.

So what they expect is to redo how crafting (industry) research works, making it less of a random dice roll, and to redo the new player experience. They expect this to take a few more months. I wouldnt expect the game to be officially launched untill 2014 however.

They basically have a handful of developers who also run the company, so major stuff takes a while. Hopeuflly they can get it launched on steam soon, then have money to buy more programmers. It so rare that a truely complex and difficult game is made, this game deserves a LOT more players than are currently in game, granted about 70% of the community is on the sidelines waiting for the population to increase.

Also, this is anything but an instant action game, its more of a planning and thinking game with action happening in bursts...with pvp at least. PVE is more farming for stuff you need and money.
ancup Apr 16, 2013 @ 8:53am 
at the current rate of renovation project will be ready no sooner than two years. But for altruists can pay now. Unfortunately the fact that the project now is not even close to like a game.
Bulldogs May 28, 2013 @ 8:54pm 
Originally posted by ancup:
at the current rate of renovation project will be ready no sooner than two years. But for altruists can pay now. Unfortunately the fact that the project now is not even close to like a game.

in 2 years it will have a clone made by a bigger studio already pumped out who have seen this game model has potential for sales..

Or it will be forgotten.
Celebro Jun 17, 2013 @ 2:07pm 
According to the Dev team, game will be available on steam by the end of summer.
natenetmail Jun 26, 2013 @ 8:19pm 
Well I just hope somone finishes one that is fun to play for a long time tired of games that dont last.
chaosninja2k10 Jul 22, 2013 @ 7:26pm 
played this for a few weeks about a month ago. its alright. mission grinding and farming was torture tho.. never got to pvp and mining was hell.. boring after you finaly found the site but hey when has mining ever been fun? i just couldnt take the missio grindning.. felt like a chore and found myself logging on staring at the opening screen and then just logging out. if it had more people i would most likely come back so here is hoping steam brings in the player base!
Ŧ ☢ ק Jul 26, 2013 @ 11:56pm 
♥♥♥♥
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50