Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Deutsch (German) Ελληνικά (Greek) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
This item has been banned because it violates the Steam Terms of Service. It is only visible to you. If you believe your item has been banned mistakenly, please contact Steam Support.
This item is incompatible with Greenlight. Please see the instructions page for reasons why this item might not work within Greenlight.
Current visibility: Hidden
This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator.
Current visibility: Friends-only
This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins.
We’ve had a number of questions arise in so we’ve developed this short FAQ:
- When is the project going to get released?
- We are working hard to finish the game towards the end of this year and have it available for market in Q1 2013.
- Where can I download the demo?
- The demo is not available yet. We will be releasing a beta demo before the game ships and looking to you, the community, to provide feedback.
- Can you give me more info on the Story/Characters/Gameplay?
- Yes, we will have new releases of information and assets on these and other aspects of the game. Expect to see new gameplay videos, trailers, screenshots and explanations about the game and the universe of Contrast.
- Where can I get the awesome music from your trailer?
- The song is “I’ve Been Kissed Before” by Laura Ellis. You can buy the track here - http://www.femmefatalemusic.com/
- Your game looks like it needs more polish
- We are big proponents of taking the time to polish the game and have set aside time in our schedule to do just that. What you see in the images and videos above represents an early look at the game and its mechanics. A quote we often use in the office is that 90% of the game takes 10% of the time and…you can figure out the rest. Now that we have 90% of the game done we are taking the time to refine and polish every little aspect of our baby.
- What is important to you about your game?
- The pillars of our game are Storytelling, Puzzles & Platforming. Every element we create and the decisions we make for the game must impact one of these 3 areas. If it doesn’t then it likely isn’t as important as something else we should be working on.
Last edited by Compulsion; Sep 19, 2012 @ 9:19am