Tato hra dostala od komunity zelenou!

Komunita projevila o tuto hru zájem. Společnost Valve je nyní v kontaktu s vývojáři, aby se věci pohly správným směrem a hra byla vydána ve službě Steam.

Stained
realaxis  [vývojář] 19. zář. 2012 v 12.39 dop.
Stained Releasing This month (September 2012)
Hi There,

We are still far from getting accepted on steam. I don't know how far or close we are but it says (as of today) you are 40% of. Well we are going to leave this upto the community to decide when they want us on steam.

As our greenlight campaign is going on and we have received a good support from all community members, which is kind of greenlight for us! I am happy to announce here those who are interested in playing this game will be able to grab it from impulse and desura end of this month.

Cheers

Zobrazeno 1-8 z 8 komentářů
< >
Stark-fan 19. zář. 2012 v 1.13 dop. 
I am really looking forward to it. Just out of curiosity what is the status on the greenlight right now, as I can't see any percentages or ranking is it making any progress? I would really love to see it here.

How much it is going to cost ?
realaxis  [vývojář] 19. zář. 2012 v 1.19 dop. 
We can't see the ranking now, All those 1-2% positive rating things has gone, it is only saying "our item is 40% of the way to making the top 100 list" It means we are not even in the first 100 list. God knows what shows up after we go into the first 100 list. As you can see lot of list has to be crossed. I think only some miracle can only take us in the 'next batch of steam greenlight game in oct 15'

You can grab it for $9.99 on release. (or there is also pre-order going on at impulse with 10% discount right now.)
realaxis  [vývojář] 19. zář. 2012 v 1.27 dop. 
Not sure what's going on but the 40% has changed to 100% as we speak. But nothing else happened when it changed itself to 100%.

You can check out the image here :
http://www.stained-thegame.com/sites/default/files/stained-greenlight.JPG

Brown Bandito 19. zář. 2012 v 5.18 dop. 
Can't wait for release :)
Peaches 27. zář. 2012 v 3.33 odp. 
One word. Really?
realaxis  [vývojář] 31. říj. 2012 v 10.30 dop. 
Ldr.Robinson1741 29. zář. 2013 v 10.26 dop. 
this game seems like a nice old school style (almost ps1esc) game and i look forward to trying it. Any chance of like a trial level?
realaxis  [vývojář] 11. říj. 2013 v 5.51 dop. 
Send me your email address and I will send a game copy to you.
Zobrazeno 1-8 z 8 komentářů
< >
Na stránku: 15 30 50