Dette spillet har fått grønt lys av Steam-samfunnet!

Samfunnet har vist sin interesse for dette spillet. Valve har kontaktet utvikleren for å kunne jobbe mot å en lansering på Steam.

Stained
realaxis  [utvikler] 8. jul, 2013 @ 10:16am
Indie Royale The Debut Bundle 3
hurry up grab it before the price shoots up, http://www.indieroyale.com/
We will also give a steam keys to everyone who will buy the game in this bundle.
So get it there and give us a thumps up!

>>>>>>>> Update >>>>>>>
Hi All,

The whole idea of participating in the indie royale debut bundle was to get us green lighted. Stained has got only 300+ votes over the 2 week of the bundle launch. The was very poor response compared to what we had expected. Also average number sold for any bundle was 10k and for us it was only 3500 units. Considering this poor response we got from debut bundle (which was suppose to get us greenlighted) we don't see it has contributed at all in getting us on steam.

So I regret to inform all bundle owner that, we are not going to distribute the keys.

Greenlight Stat.

Before going for the bundle game had 5000 (yes) votes in total 10,000 votes. Finally when we got greenlighted (after several hours of spending on greenlight page over the last one year) we earned 7023(yes) votes, and because steam was pushing this big lot we made it.
Sist redigert av realaxis; 28. jul @ 1:09am
Viser 1-15 av 28 kommentarer
< >
realaxis  [utvikler] 8. jul, 2013 @ 11:54am 
The game included in this bundle has stained 1.1 update, so you can adjust the control as you like ;)
Duppsko 9. jul, 2013 @ 11:12am 
How do we get the Steam keys? I can only see Desura keys. Do we get them in mail when its released on Steam?
Sist redigert av Duppsko; 9. jul, 2013 @ 11:13am
realaxis  [utvikler] 9. jul, 2013 @ 2:31pm 
Indie royale will handle that, they will give it to you in email once we get greenlighted.
Ky[A]lpha 9. jul @ 9:13pm 
Hope we can get the key real soon~
kalirion 27. jul @ 3:37pm 
Opprinnelig skrevet av realaxis:
We will also give a steam keys to everyone who will buy the game in this bundle.

Cheers

CHiDvD | WTF !!! 27. jul @ 3:38pm 
Hey Pinocchio , where is my steam key?
Aruba 27. jul @ 7:27pm 
liar
kalirion 28. jul @ 7:02am 

>>>>>>>> Update >>>>>>>
Hi All,

The whole idea of participating in the indie royale debut bundle was to get us green lighted. Stained has got only 300+ votes over the 2 week of the bundle launch. The was very poor response compared to what we had expected. Also average number sold for any bundle was 10k and for us it was only 3500 units. Considering this poor response we got from debut bundle (which was suppose to get us greenlighted) we don't see it has contributed at all in getting us on steam.

So I regret to inform all bundle owner that, we are not going to distribute the keys.

Greenlight Stat.

Before going for the bundle game had 5000 (yes) votes in total 10,000 votes. Finally when we got greenlighted (after several hours of spending on greenlight page over the last one year) we earned 7023(yes) votes, and because steam was pushing this big lot we made it.

1. While the bundle was running you promised to give Steam keys to purchasers of the bundle in order to promote the bundle and more greenlight votes.
2. People bought the bundle based on your promise.
3. You say "nope, sorry, promises are null and void because the bundle didn't greenlight us immediately and Steam didn't make us millionaires in our first two weeks on it"

Nope, sorry, that won't fly.

So.

Phase 1: Make promises leading people into giving you money (regardless of how little)
Phase 2: No Profit? Screw the people naive enough to believe you
Phase 3: Get lumped into the same category as Wild Game Studios of Day One: Garry's Incident fame, good luck having anybody believe anything you say or buy any future game from you.
Sist redigert av kalirion; 28. jul @ 7:03am
[CGC) pczelda2005 ♣™ 28. jul @ 8:38am 
realaxis, I'm sorry to hear about you not doing so well and it being a long and slow greenlight process. However, you DID make the promise of Steam keys, so I suggest you make good on your promise so you still have a chance of getting money from this and future games you could make, or you can expect to be buried by the gaming community and look forward to finding a new job.Your choice.

EDIT: Why are you holding out? Because you want to make money? Friendly bit of advice: When you keep to your promises, you make people believe you care about them, and even a small gesture can go a long way. THAT'S how you stand to make money here. You won't be making much money at all if there's a grand stink let out about your lack of customer service in this regard with the giving out of the keys; many people will see you as dishonest and make you infamous through word of mouth and will start to boycott buying games from you. If I were you I'd think long and hard about this decision, because your future rides on it.
Sist redigert av [CGC) pczelda2005 ♣™; 28. jul @ 2:16pm
Woodster 28. jul @ 9:03am 
Strange. I always thought that giving the players their keys and then letting Steam Community features do the marketing for games without front page slots is what drove the revenue.
Time And Roguelike Dimensions 29. jul @ 12:43am 
I hope someone starts a class action lawsuit against this developer. I don't have the time or I would do it myself. People need to learn they can't make promises and then go back on them. It's a matter of principle..
Purple Tentacle 29. jul @ 5:20am 
Hi All,

So, because said bundle did not perform to your expectations and because you did not sell enough copies you are lashing out against those who did support you and did buy your game and vote for it?

I can somewhat understand your frustration at your current low sales, but how is being notorious for being the first and only indie dev in a Debut Bundle to promise but not distribute keys going to help your sales of this or any future games in any way?

And how on earth would handing out keys to existing customers hurt your sales? What do you have to lose by doing the only right thing here?

It's such a mindbogglingly irrational and impulsive decision - could you please once more try to explain not necessary your motivation (as it seems to stem from anger and frustration) but what you are actually trying to achieve by acting the way you do?

Or maybe, because you are hurting, you are now trying to at least hurt all the other indie developers because now their word can no longer be trusted when it comes to Greenlight bundles? Is that the real reason?
Time And Roguelike Dimensions 29. jul @ 6:03am 
What annoys me further is that some people got keys and some didn't. It's so arbitrary.
{SK} Ice Cream Jones 29. jul @ 12:49pm 
Never put an unreleased game in a bundle.
Bah 29. jul @ 2:03pm 
Good way to ensure your game sells even less and also ensures that I, and many will never support anything you develop.

Don't make offers you later refuse to fulfill. Its unprofessional and a slap in the face. You asked for votes and got them with a promise to give keys to those who got you greenlighted. IGN is burying you, so enjoy the storm you caused.
Viser 1-15 av 28 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50