Bu oyun Steam'de yayınlandı!

Bu oyunun Steam'de yayınlanmasına yardım ettiğiniz için teşekkür ederiz. Oyunun mağaza sayfasına bir bağlantıyla birlikte daha fazla bilgiye aşağıdan ulaşabilirsiniz.

Bleed
Soild Sanek 6 Haz 2013 @ 6:06pm
Would I be able to get a Steam key if I bought off of Desura?
I would really like to know.
1 yorumdan 1 ile 1 arası gösteriliyor
< >
White Devil  [geliştirici] 22 Haz 2013 @ 9:45am 
Short answer: I'm not sure, I'm looking in to this and I'll let you know when I know!

Long answer: I'm not against giving keys to Desura users, but the vast (VAAAAST) majority of people who own it on Desura got it through some other avenue, like a bundle promotion for example, which means they're already going to get Steam keys from those, too. While I'd like to be fair to everyone, I really don't fancy the idea of giving out thousands of duplicate codes. If I can somehow limit it to people who actually bought it through Desura, then I absolutely will do that. If I can't, you unfortunately may be out of luck.

EDIT: I also just saw the forum thread, linked elsewhere, with people being disgruntled about the Desura thing. Please understand I'm a total noob at this and bear with me as I figure it out! I'm trying to make it happen.
En son White Devil tarafından düzenlendi; 22 Haz 2013 @ 10:26am
1 yorumdan 1 ile 1 arası gösteriliyor
< >
Sayfa başına: 15 30 50