Dieses Spiel ist jetzt auf Steam erhältlich!

Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe, dieses Spiel zum Vertrieb über Steam zu nominieren. Weitere Informationen und einen Link zur Shopseite finden Sie unten.

Bleed
Shippou 27. Jan. 2013 um 3:41 Uhr
Stage 4 in arcade mode has music muted until you reach the boss
Also, someone uploaded the soundtrack of the game? Specifically I seek the final stage theme.

Thanks!
Beiträge 1-15 von 19
< >
White Devil  [Entwickler] 30. Jan. 2013 um 19:50 Uhr 
That's weird. I've never experienced that audio issue, and I just played through arcade mode today! I'm uploading the soundtrack to Bandcamp and will post a link here once it's done, it'll be pay-what-you-want (aka FREEEE!!)
White Devil  [Entwickler] 30. Jan. 2013 um 21:25 Uhr 
Shippou 30. Jan. 2013 um 23:53 Uhr 
Oh god I love you so much for that! I left 2 notes on the twitter account and waited for a response ;w;

Now I feel bad for bleed not being approved already COME ON VALVE GET YO SHISH TOGETHER
White Devil  [Entwickler] 31. Jan. 2013 um 9:00 Uhr 
Sorry about the Twitter thing! I mainly use the iPod Twitter app, it it frequently just straight-up doesn't notify me when people have Tweeted me. T_T
Shippou 31. Jan. 2013 um 9:35 Uhr 
That's cool.

To be honest I was going around google trying to find a forum for this game but I always find "they bleed pixels".

Also wanted to put 5$ after downloading the ost but then my head clicks that I can just buy/gift the game again.

Take it and like, buy a bagel or something.
Shippou 31. Jan. 2013 um 12:28 Uhr 
Alright this is even weirder, downloading the game from BMT micro makes stage 3 and stage 4 have no music in arcade mode.

I don't get anything
Shippou 3. Feb. 2013 um 13:45 Uhr 
Anyone else is experiencing this?
White Devil  [Entwickler] 4. Feb. 2013 um 8:51 Uhr 
Thanks for the extra buy! I appreciate it, it'll be a damn good bagel, haha.

If anyone else is experiencing the same thing, please let me know! Or Shippou, if you can give me any more information I can try to reproduce the music error, but so far I've had no luck figuring out what could be going wrong. D:
Shippou 4. Feb. 2013 um 13:35 Uhr 
Well when stage 3 starts there is no music, sound effects are active. Reaching the boss activates the boss music. Same happens in stage 4. Maybe you want to know other info?

I actually wanted the ost mostly so I can fill in the remaining songs but it is still a pain.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Shippou; 4. Feb. 2013 um 13:36 Uhr
White Devil  [Entwickler] 9. März 2013 um 11:45 Uhr 
Hey!! I know it's been a long time, but I finally stumbled across what was causing the music problem! I've fixed it and will upload a new version in about a week... I'm still squashing bugs that came up when I decided to add a simple co-op feature >_>
Shippou 11. März 2013 um 10:26 Uhr 
Oh my god if you fix it I will love you forever.

Also co-op sounds great! If you plan on upgrading the game there then should be somewhere you encourage people to give you money. Not exactly dlc but I don't know like the pay as you want ost thing.

Maybe have the option to add co-op support and have it pay as you like? Or like either pay as you like or just like on facebook?

I want this game to be popular :U
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Shippou; 11. März 2013 um 10:40 Uhr
White Devil  [Entwickler] 12. März 2013 um 7:46 Uhr 
I think those are all really good ideas! But I'm also not sure how many people will actually play co-op, let alone pay for it... I'm fine providing small-ish patches like that for free, but maybe something like a Facebook like would be a good idea. :) (First I gotta get a Facebook page set up... I'm so behind the times apparently)

Appreciate it!
Shippou 13. März 2013 um 12:12 Uhr 
I don't plan people to pay for co-op but like, "hey I am working hard for ya, maybe I can have something too? :("

Unless you are a robot in which case you don't need a reward.

Also finally there is a metacritic page for your game:
http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/bleed
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Shippou; 13. März 2013 um 12:23 Uhr
White Devil  [Entwickler] 21. März 2013 um 14:28 Uhr 
Haha that's so cool that it's on Metacritic! It's like I'm a real developer and everything!

Also, Bleed is now sold through the Humble Store, which lets people add a little extra if they please. :)

Finally, the patch is now live pretty much everywhere, so hopefully all audio problems have been taken care of!
Shippou 22. März 2013 um 9:12 Uhr 
1) Stage 4 has audio now

2) Holy ♥♥♥♥ co-op

3) If I buy bleed twice will I get 2 steam keys?
Beiträge 1-15 von 19
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50