Тази игра е вече достъпна в Steam!

Благодарим Ви за помощта с избора тази игра да бъде чрез Steam. Още информация, включително и връзка към страницата в магазина, може да бъде намерена по-долу.

Bleed
Missing 8 януари 2013 в 5:00сут.
Will pre-greenlight purchasers get a free key for the Steam version?
Title.
Показване на 1-15 от 69 коментара
< >
Ora Wolf ラオ 8 януари 2013 в 2:53след. 
Why sould they give you a free game just because you clicked a button at a certain time?
OneMadHatt 8 януари 2013 в 4:07след. 
He means if you bought the game from someplace other than steam. And I doubt it.
Missing 9 януари 2013 в 12:05сут. 
Guess I better wait for it to be greenlit then. Thanks.
SS_Pointwert 10 януари 2013 в 3:52след. 
You can just add it as a non-Steam game.
DarklordKyo 10 януари 2013 в 5:48след. 
Air Buccaneers gave out free steam keys for people who purchased it elsewhere, not to mention all the free ingame stuff you get in Gotham City Imposters for showing you bought the GFWL version. All in all, not really out of the question.
Devrim 12 януари 2013 в 3:28след. 
Първоначално публикувано от DarklordKyo:
Air Buccaneers gave out free steam keys for people who purchased it elsewhere, not to mention all the free ingame stuff you get in Gotham City Imposters for showing you bought the GFWL version. All in all, not really out of the question.

I didn't know that about the AirBuccaneers :D Thanks for the heads up!
KagatoAsuka of House Blue 17 януари 2013 в 5:07след. 
Tons of other people also gave keys to people who have bought games on Desura or other such sites before they were greenlit.
happypumkin 18 януари 2013 в 1:21след. 
Towns did the same thing.
internisus 23 януари 2013 в 12:32след. 
Most developers on Greenlight (or otherwise not yet on Steam, like Proteus for example) do promise this. However, I personally need to hear it from the developer before I make my purchase.
Zeropants 25 януари 2013 в 7:36след. 
This is a good question, I'm also waiting for an awnser from the devs.
Последно редактиран от Zeropants; 25 януари 2013 в 7:36след.
Zilberlex 26 януари 2013 в 5:22сут. 
Waiting for an answer for this question as well, want to know if I should buy the game now or wait for it to come on steam.
Pilot 26 януари 2013 в 5:43сут. 
A dev answer would be great, since I'm considering buying this tomorrow or the day after that.
chrank 26 януари 2013 в 7:20сут. 
I would buy it right now if it included a steam key when released on steam!
Последно редактиран от chrank; 26 януари 2013 в 9:15сут.
20percenttaco 26 януари 2013 в 7:28сут. 
''glad to hear it! :D I like the idea of steam keys for buyers, but not knowing what would be involved I cant make any promises atm!'' taken from bootdisk's twitter page. i want this game so bad but i'll feel stupid if i dont get a steamkey when it gets greenlit. :(
chrank 26 януари 2013 в 9:15сут. 
Does anyone know how many more thumbs up it needs? If i recall correctly it used to give you that information with percent, but I can't seem to find it.
Показване на 1-15 от 69 коментара
< >
На страница: 15 30 50