This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

No More Room in Hell
Big Fluffy Jesus Oct 18, 2012 @ 7:00pm
Just another discussion
So yeah, games been greenlit for 1-2 months? still aint out, who thinks what bout it? im pretty hype, with steam it can be improved
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
[MagiK] Nanak Oct 18, 2012 @ 7:48pm 
i agree
Thorendir Oct 20, 2012 @ 5:24am 
yea but give em time. longer working on it = better
Skulloire | Skull Oct 22, 2012 @ 12:40pm 
They're ready, but Valve's busy as ♥♥♥♥ (or so they claim).
Flinkerdoodle Oct 23, 2012 @ 7:46pm 
It's already great but it can be glitchy. And there's barely any ammo.
Dromader Oct 25, 2012 @ 2:44am 
Originally posted by Skulloire | Skull:
Apparently not THAT busy if they managed to pass some platformer that JUST got greenlit. I think its on the devs end since they themselves claimed that the game isnt finished, like the animatons are still placeholders and so forth. My guess is that once they release 1.06 it should go thought proper Valve testing, because lets be honest, as good as it is the game still looks half-baked.
ShockaPop  [developer] Oct 25, 2012 @ 11:11pm 
We sent to Valve the info they asked during the same day we got the e-mail back when we got the "Greenlit" status. As far as I know, we still haven't got any responses back from them. Also, what comes to half-bakedness.. we're aware of things not being polished and rough at the edges here and there to hit your toe on, but we're working on them. There's still long way for FINAL release, so expect the Beta 1.xx appearing in version number for a long time. :)
Riley (building pcs)  [developer] Oct 28, 2012 @ 11:00am 
Originally posted by thedromader:
Originally posted by Skulloire | Skull:
Apparently not THAT busy if they managed to pass some platformer that JUST got greenlit.

Normally we'd be conversing with the main Greenlight team but since the other mods and us are a special case (using the Source engine which by itself already uses various middleware licensed software like Havok and MILES, in Cry of Fear's case they're using a 15+ year old Quake 2 engine) we were redirected to a smaller different branch of Valve. The guys we're talking to are nice and polite but as mentioned in the past, are extremely busy

So in short, we're jumping through more hoops in the legal process alongside a smaller internal team at Valve so it'll take some time
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50