Ce jeu est maintenant disponible sur Steam !

Merci d'avoir aidé ce jeu à être distribué sur Steam. De plus amples informations ainsi qu'un lien vers la page du magasin Steam sont disponibles ci-dessous.

No More Room in Hell
Jhall Ridge 14 oct 2012 à 14h08
A few choice questions
So I've never played this game but from the looks of it I'm going to get it on steam so a few questions I'd want to know when infected is it better to tell people you are infected or to keep it secret and see what happens. And my second question is is it better to kill someone if they're infected (which I would assume) or is there actually some cure you can get. A final question is death is perma death right?
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 3 sur 3
< >
Riley @ hospital  [développeur] 14 oct 2012 à 23h19 
Generally speaking, it's best to hold off on announcing your infection to other players since you still have some time on getting a set of pills to temporarily stop the virus long enough to either find more pills, or to complete the round

Also there are players that are really overzealous on making sure no one's sick so there's a chance that you'll be executed immediately by mentioning your infected state :P (has to be a headshot, otherwise your body will still get back up and gnaw on the executor)

Finally, by default on objective maps, there's perma death (you die and will only come back if the round is finished or everyone dies) but certain maps will have respawn checkpoints that will activate when certain parameters are met

In survival mode, dead players will respawn at the start of a new wave but at 50% health, and they'll also respawn on a resupply wave (chopper bringing in items) with 100% but those are uncommon
Jhall Ridge 15 oct 2012 à 12h49 
Thx
p a i n 17 oct 2012 à 14h28 
you trust no one, tell no one, kill everyOne.
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 3 sur 3
< >
Par page : 15 30 50