This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

No More Room in Hell
-}3ouch}3ros- The "Shats" Oct 7, 2012 @ 8:57pm
Player griefing - major problem - need in game votekick
Having friendly fire is a major problem. Asshats come onto a server and just shoot everyone for no reason. No way to avoid this or punish the player. I can't play the game for 30 min without someone doing this. Please add an anti-griefing measure before releasing it.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
MeaslyTripod Oct 10, 2012 @ 4:23am 
You can't kick a group of Player Killers.
Their votes outnumber yours.

Some of PKs form a group with their friends.
EpikPootisMan Oct 14, 2012 @ 12:17pm 
i once had everyone to start fist fighting eachother on a server, and i won, even when a guy brought a chainsaw out
Jhall Ridge Oct 14, 2012 @ 2:05pm 
I think the problem with anti griefing though is that if someone is infected you may want to kill them but if there is a anti griefing method there is no way to.
DashiePie Oct 24, 2012 @ 8:18pm 
Originally posted by jhall:
I think the problem with anti griefing though is that if someone is infected you may want to kill them but if there is a anti griefing method there is no way to.

Then that raises the question "Why can't they just make an event where a player is now classified as Infected then just turn friendly fire on, or make them an enemy from that point on?"

The problem then becomes "Can we do this with this engine?" I believe they probably could, but seeing as how I know nothing of programming, feel free to argue your points.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50