Este jogo está agora disponível no Steam!

Agradecemos a tua ajuda em selecionar este jogo para ser distribuído pelo Steam. Mais informações, incluindo um link para a página na loja Steam, podem ser encontradas abaixo.

No More Room in Hell
Vondred | H A Y D E N 27 Set, 2012 às 4:51
Is it me, or....
Or are the Zombies animations for this mod really bad? I mean half the time they don't even swing at you, yet you take damage, they stand in front of blocked doorways for 5 years before they even begin to hack at it (sometimes,). They should probably allow them to climb to so you can't stand on a table and allow them to barely get a peice of you, or in the bed of a truck for that matter. And ya, I know it's a mod. I just want some opinions.
Última alteração por Vondred | H A Y D E N; 27 Set, 2012 às 4:52
A mostrar 1-5 de 5 comentários
< >
Xendrid  [autor] 27 Set, 2012 às 12:05 
A lot of animations, scratch that, all animations are placeholders. In the years of development we have had no third-person animators. Strangely enough, literally overnight like a week ago a bunch of animators joined the team. Stay tuned.
Última alteração por Xendrid; 27 Set, 2012 às 12:05
Vondred | H A Y D E N 27 Set, 2012 às 12:13 
Best news I could hope for. I'll be staying with your mod for a long time running, friend ;)
Alu 27 Set, 2012 às 16:32 
Good news.
|NMRiH Dev| Maxx  [autor] 27 Set, 2012 às 16:41 
We are working diligently on a new animation set. Like Xendrid just said, it has taken a long time for us to get to this position, because we have never been able to recruit a character animator. But, we've got a few guys now who are going to be helping out. We won't be able to get them in for 1.06 most likely but we'll try our best to get them in as soon as we can!
Dromader 28 Set, 2012 às 12:09 
Huh, realy good to hear that. Keep up the good job.
A mostrar 1-5 de 5 comentários
< >
Por página: 15 30 50