Dette spil er nu tilgængeligt på Steam!

Tak for din hjælp med at få dette spil valgt til distribution via Steam. Mere information, inklusivt et link til butikssiden på Steam, kan findes nedenfor.

No More Room in Hell
Vondred | H A Y D E N 27. sep 2012 kl. 4:51am
Is it me, or....
Or are the Zombies animations for this mod really bad? I mean half the time they don't even swing at you, yet you take damage, they stand in front of blocked doorways for 5 years before they even begin to hack at it (sometimes,). They should probably allow them to climb to so you can't stand on a table and allow them to barely get a peice of you, or in the bed of a truck for that matter. And ya, I know it's a mod. I just want some opinions.
Sidst redigeret af Vondred | H A Y D E N; 27. sep 2012 kl. 4:52am
Viser 1-5 af 5 kommentarer
< >
Xendrid  [udvikler] 27. sep 2012 kl. 12:05pm 
A lot of animations, scratch that, all animations are placeholders. In the years of development we have had no third-person animators. Strangely enough, literally overnight like a week ago a bunch of animators joined the team. Stay tuned.
Sidst redigeret af Xendrid; 27. sep 2012 kl. 12:05pm
Vondred | H A Y D E N 27. sep 2012 kl. 12:13pm 
Best news I could hope for. I'll be staying with your mod for a long time running, friend ;)
Alu 27. sep 2012 kl. 4:32pm 
Good news.
|NMRiH Dev| Maxx  [udvikler] 27. sep 2012 kl. 4:41pm 
We are working diligently on a new animation set. Like Xendrid just said, it has taken a long time for us to get to this position, because we have never been able to recruit a character animator. But, we've got a few guys now who are going to be helping out. We won't be able to get them in for 1.06 most likely but we'll try our best to get them in as soon as we can!
Dromader 28. sep 2012 kl. 12:09pm 
Huh, realy good to hear that. Keep up the good job.
Viser 1-5 af 5 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50