Тази игра е вече достъпна в Steam!

Благодарим Ви за помощта с избора тази игра да бъде чрез Steam. Още информация, включително и връзка към страницата в магазина, може да бъде намерена по-долу.

No More Room in Hell
Vondred | H A Y D E N 27 септември 2012 в 4:51сут.
Is it me, or....
Or are the Zombies animations for this mod really bad? I mean half the time they don't even swing at you, yet you take damage, they stand in front of blocked doorways for 5 years before they even begin to hack at it (sometimes,). They should probably allow them to climb to so you can't stand on a table and allow them to barely get a peice of you, or in the bed of a truck for that matter. And ya, I know it's a mod. I just want some opinions.
Последно редактиран от Vondred | H A Y D E N; 27 септември 2012 в 4:52сут.
Показване на 1-5 от 5 коментара
< >
Xendrid  [разработчик] 27 септември 2012 в 12:05след. 
A lot of animations, scratch that, all animations are placeholders. In the years of development we have had no third-person animators. Strangely enough, literally overnight like a week ago a bunch of animators joined the team. Stay tuned.
Последно редактиран от Xendrid; 27 септември 2012 в 12:05след.
Vondred | H A Y D E N 27 септември 2012 в 12:13след. 
Best news I could hope for. I'll be staying with your mod for a long time running, friend ;)
Alu 27 септември 2012 в 4:32след. 
Good news.
|NMRiH Dev| Maxx  [разработчик] 27 септември 2012 в 4:41след. 
We are working diligently on a new animation set. Like Xendrid just said, it has taken a long time for us to get to this position, because we have never been able to recruit a character animator. But, we've got a few guys now who are going to be helping out. We won't be able to get them in for 1.06 most likely but we'll try our best to get them in as soon as we can!
Dromader 28 септември 2012 в 12:09след. 
Huh, realy good to hear that. Keep up the good job.
Показване на 1-5 от 5 коментара
< >
На страница: 15 30 50