This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

No More Room in Hell
Veigar Sep 18, 2012 @ 9:39pm
No, this isn't Left 4 Dead.
Seriously whoever said that has NOT played NMRiH. Zombies in here aren't as fast, and they don't die with just one hit. You can get hit and bitten, and you may end up infected, or bleeding out. The ammo is very limited (unless you're in a server with unlimited ammo), as well as health items such as pills, medkits and bandages. Even the communication is realistic. If you're too far away from your friends, you won't be able to hear their voice if they're using a mic.

NMRiH is a lot more realistic than your usual zombie-action games, and seriously, don't talk ♥♥♥♥ about a game you haven't even played.
Showing 1-15 of 145 comments
< >
watashikata Sep 19, 2012 @ 12:44am 
omg hero <3
Garnett Sep 19, 2012 @ 7:05am 
Best zombie survival game so far much better than l4d.
Pvt. Tibbles Sep 19, 2012 @ 7:35am 
Very true. Uninformed idiots are annoying
Derp Sep 19, 2012 @ 8:09am 
When it will be out :o
Pvt. Tibbles Sep 19, 2012 @ 10:17am 
Originally posted by Pootis Paw (Team Pootis):
When it will be out :o
-_-, Really?
Derp Sep 19, 2012 @ 10:46am 
I mean, when it will be out on the Steam Store... I know I can download it from internet. :x
Last edited by Derp; Sep 19, 2012 @ 10:46am
Ashmore [目隠しダ] Sep 19, 2012 @ 2:05pm 
If it's true then I will love this game. I ♥♥♥♥ing love Left 4 Dead don't get me wrong it's awesome but I like zombies movie too. And the fact that you can't end up infected always annoying me in Left 4 Dead.
Shad0WeN Sep 19, 2012 @ 4:17pm 
I tried it a couple of times.... however the last time (just before the latest update) I joined a game already in progress, I spawned in the 'safe room' with zombies already shambling in there, the other players were already gone and apparently took all the equipment.... I could not find a single weapon, flashlight, nothing... and some areas of the 'safe room' were so dark it was impossible to search without a flashlight... nevermind that there were already zombies practically crawling up my back as soon as I spawned in, so very little time to find something.

You shouldn't need a flashlight to find a flashlight, so that you can then actually see in dark areas to find a damn weapon. That's idiotic. Everyone should start with a flashlight, period. Just because it makes it more realistic logically speaking, doesn't mean that it makes sense from a gameplay standpoint.

I'm gonna give the game another shot, but annoying/frustrating stuff like the above doesn't bode well and may put the game on it's way to being deleted.
Last edited by Shad0WeN; Sep 19, 2012 @ 7:47pm
Veigar Sep 19, 2012 @ 4:34pm 
@Shadowen, if you're going to ♥♥♥♥♥ about that, you should stop playing right away then.
Michael Brown Sep 19, 2012 @ 11:42pm 
I'm a left 4 dead fan, and I personally LOVE this game. It really gives a new aspect, and even more horrific with slow zombies and such a limited scope.

I know this game isn't finished yet (with a few bugs and glitches) but damn it really is a true zombie apocalypse. Really reminds me of the walkind dead which I love :3
indio68 Sep 20, 2012 @ 1:33pm 
Originally posted by Shad0WeN:
I tried it a couple of times.... however the last time (just before the latest update) I joined a game already in progress, I spawned in the 'safe room' with zombies already shambling in there, the other players were already gone and apparently took all the equipment.... I could not find a single weapon, flashlight, nothing... and some areas of the 'safe room' were so dark it was impossible to search without a flashlight... nevermind that there were already zombies practically crawling up my back as soon as I spawned in, so very little time to find something.

You shouldn't need a flashlight to find a flashlight, so that you can then actually see in dark areas to find a damn weapon. That's idiotic. Everyone should start with a flashlight, period. Just because it makes it more realistic logically speaking, doesn't mean that it makes sense from a gameplay standpoint.

I'm gonna give the game another shot, but annoying/frustrating stuff like the above doesn't bode well and may put the game on it's way to being deleted.

you are so right.,.weapon and items are nearly invisible..this game need a lot work...trailer seems good but the game at this time is not!

L4D...dont be kidding...that was a game, this is a prealpha idea of game
Aston Sep 21, 2012 @ 12:42pm 
Originally posted by indio68:
Originally posted by Shad0WeN:

you are so right.,.weapon and items are nearly invisible..this game need a lot work...trailer seems good but the game at this time is not!

L4D...dont be kidding...that was a game, this is a prealpha idea of game

are you kidding me? L4D2 and L4D are a game far away from realistic zombie games you can run like a chicken kill every zombie you see with a shotgun or a pistol ( with unlimited ammo) the only thing what can kill you are the special infected because you can kill normal infected with 1 hit .
Last edited by Aston; Sep 21, 2012 @ 12:43pm
Diamand_Dude Sep 21, 2012 @ 8:30pm 
I like it, its certainly the most realistic one ive seen, better than others, in fact the others should take after this and make more realistic ones, but then some people would lose intrest in it being too "hard". though this is anice idea for most zombie games to be. ive voted yes, and ive been trying ot get my friends to vote yes, Best of luck,
Diamand_Dude
PiPPU/top4/ Sep 21, 2012 @ 11:36pm 
I'd say it's more a Killing Floor meets Dayz >.>
Nerd Stark Sep 21, 2012 @ 11:40pm 
This game is hard because is too much unbalanced, fix it !
Showing 1-15 of 145 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50