This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

No More Room in Hell
DemONhUnTerS Aug 9, 2013 @ 9:25pm
New weapon and game mechanic ideas
I was thinking that they should add new weapons to increase the players survivalbility. Since they are planning to make new zombies with armor, they should add weapons that can deal with those kind of situation. I would suggest weapons like the XM8 and SCAR-H. Probably add a light machine gun too to deal with a large horde of infected! And for game mechanic ideas, It'll be cool if they add a food mechanic where you must scavenge for food and water supplies in order to stay alive and focus, starving will cause a speed and strength penalty. If u have any suggestions, please post your comments below!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 126 comments
ST3AMPUNKWATCHMAN Aug 11, 2013 @ 3:15pm 
raid flame thrower, traps like mines, and spray can gernade
Sandbag Aug 12, 2013 @ 1:35am 
Diffrent Characters should have diffrent abilities, Example: Molotov should have more inventory space, faster running speed, less chance to get bitten and more stamina.
Also, Metal Bars + Duct tape/Racks/Drill
3x Stronger than normal wooden boards, smaller.
CaptRudy Aug 12, 2013 @ 4:35pm 
crafting, like duck tape+flashlight+two handed weapon gives you the ability to use two handed weapons and still see your target in darker areas of maps, i would also like to see dinamic weapon spawning so weapons respawn but only in areas farther away from players, forsing them to venture out from their impenitrable bases, but i would also wish to see the AK47/74 and more hand to hand combat weapons, like anteque swords, golf clubs, and a posible introduction of improvised weapons.
StinkyWinky Aug 13, 2013 @ 10:12am 
A fully automatic FN FAL using .308 rounds, an extremely rare drop from the National Guard NPCs. Now that would be awesome >:)
ZacAttackLeader Aug 15, 2013 @ 1:45pm 
I would love to see a P90 or a cross bow
ST3AMPUNKWATCHMAN Aug 15, 2013 @ 5:28pm 
oh nunchuks, brass kuckels, and a friken katana to go shadow warrior on ther butts

Originally posted by ZacAttackLeader:
I'm liking the crossbow idea.
StinkyWinky Aug 16, 2013 @ 4:17pm 
There's already a compound hunting bow in the Steam release.
VoltageADK Aug 19, 2013 @ 1:23pm 
That is silly, they are trying to make it hard to survive, not shoot a fully automatic 50 round clip into a crowd of zombies. Think about how OP you're ideas would be. Have you even played the game enough to know that there would be a quite scarce amount of ammunition? This is the end of the world, not call of duty.
Last edited by VoltageADK; Aug 19, 2013 @ 1:24pm
VoltageADK Aug 19, 2013 @ 1:26pm 
Originally posted by Capt Rudy:
crafting, like duck tape+flashlight+two handed weapon gives you the ability to use two handed weapons and still see your target in darker areas of maps, i would also like to see dinamic weapon spawning so weapons respawn but only in areas farther away from players, forsing them to venture out from their impenitrable bases, but i would also wish to see the AK47/74 and more hand to hand combat weapons, like anteque swords, golf clubs, and a posible introduction of improvised weapons.
They are introducing a new rifle ( The CZ) it looks like the ak74/47 if you want to see it that way :)
VoltageADK Aug 19, 2013 @ 1:27pm 
Originally posted by cybeetle2:
No. Bear traps would be cool in survival, but they would have to be able to backfire if you or your friends step on it.
Last edited by VoltageADK; Aug 19, 2013 @ 1:27pm
VoltageADK Aug 19, 2013 @ 1:29pm 
As I have heard they will be implementing a sort of "weapon durability". If so I would love to see a crafting bench as well so you can repair your weapons with parts or bandages.
ZacAttackLeader Aug 19, 2013 @ 2:36pm 
Originally posted by I'M THERAPIST:
That is silly, they are trying to make it hard to survive, not shoot a fully automatic 50 round clip into a crowd of zombies. Think about how OP you're ideas would be. Have you even played the game enough to know that there would be a quite scarce amount of ammunition? This is the end of the world, not call of duty.
You do realize they have Civilian P90's that are semi automatic... right?

The CZ Scorpion Evo 3a1? fully automatic weapon... seems legit. hopefully its better then the mp5
Last edited by ZacAttackLeader; Aug 19, 2013 @ 2:38pm
ST3AMPUNKWATCHMAN Aug 20, 2013 @ 5:27pm 
Originally posted by I'M THERAPIST:
Originally posted by cybeetle2:
No. Bear traps would be cool in survival, but they would have to be able to backfire if you or your friends step on it.
yes but that would make you have to work togeter with your team
Lone Rookie Aug 21, 2013 @ 1:36am 
maybe we should wait until they realease the game they've already got to much on there hands...
< >
Showing 1-15 of 126 comments
Per page: 15 30 50