This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

No More Room in Hell
bingus butman Oct 30, 2013 @ 4:01pm
Release Date?
As you said the game would be out "very soon". I was wondering if Steam has sent you a specific date the game release date yet. Anyways i think you are doing a fantastic job with the game. One other question I was wonder if you could add another automatic weapons maybe the G63C?
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
[DSWTS] Brock Samson Oct 30, 2013 @ 4:25pm 
Tomorrow October 31st at 12:00 P.M. Go to their website and you will see a count down timer. That timer is counting down the time left until steam release.
Jackson The Ripper Oct 30, 2013 @ 5:49pm 
It's coming tomorrow bro!
BlackSun Oct 31, 2013 @ 12:14am 
00:00:00 and.. there is release?
CobraBytez Oct 31, 2013 @ 1:11am 
Hey guys, just as a heads up we will PROBABLY be going live around NOON (12pm) EST (5pm GMT) -- Sorry, it isn't really our choice it is a time set by Valve. Hope to see you all online soon!
[SAAS]LustyLood Oct 31, 2013 @ 1:31am 
awwww
The Captain Oct 31, 2013 @ 1:35am 
Waiting for the dev's to throw out more keys, feels so ♥♥♥♥♥♥.
Brent  [developer] Oct 31, 2013 @ 1:45am 
We don't have enough keys for everyone. There is even internal confusion about the release time. We have heard 8am GMT most recently and 9am PT (valve time) in the past. As soon as the store page goes live we will post our announcement. As you can understand, the countdown timer is difficult to coordinate exactly.
Last edited by Brent; Oct 31, 2013 @ 1:45am
The Captain Oct 31, 2013 @ 1:53am 
You don't have to give out keys to everyone. Just for the few people who bothered to make it to midnight release.
[SAAS]LustyLood Oct 31, 2013 @ 2:00am 
Originally posted by The Messiah:
You don't have to give out keys to everyone. Just for the few people who bothered to make it to midnight release.
As much as I want to agree with you since I stayed up for the release, I'm just going to try and be patient xD
The Captain Oct 31, 2013 @ 2:13am 
Originally posted by SAASAngryRood:
Originally posted by The Messiah:
As much as I want to agree with you since I stayed up for the release, I'm just going to try and be patient xD

I hear ya... But seriously there was only maybe 10-20 people on NMRiH at a time. Maybe a few more. I really wish Maxx would give us like a page of 50 cd keys so everyone here can get one and be happy. There are SOOOO many other zombie games out there new and old and some coming out. I think the developers should play on this and take the side of their fan's when they need them. Talk about trying to get to talk to a dev/author one on one is impossible. I would be a lot more patient and calmer if there was a active dev here to help us and be like hey guys, come on I will hang out with you fans for a bit since you all came here for (Pacific time release-date) I am over in EST, east coast of USA so It was around 4 AM when this was supose to be released.
BelarussianDUDE Oct 31, 2013 @ 2:28am 
I think that 100% of the game will be available for all regions of November 1. Due to the time difference of time zones) Wait...
Chiken Oct 31, 2013 @ 3:42am 
its out enjoy
BelarussianDUDE Oct 31, 2013 @ 4:10am 
Release! I'm happy! =)
Stefan Salvatore Feb 22, 2014 @ 10:02pm 
idk
TheyTellMeDrAgonS! Mar 18, 2014 @ 4:25pm 
I do not find there is any link and cost?
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50