Dette spillet er nå tilgjengelig på Steam!

Takk for din hjelp med å få dette spillet utvalgt for distribusjon via Steam. Mer informasjon, inkludert en lenke til spillets side på Steam-butikken står nedenfor.

Project Zomboid
Jman10trex 10. okt, 2012 @ 12:16pm
Who else thinks they should just put it up as is and update it just like the game on their site?
yeah i kinda said everything in the title soooooooooooooo... yeah
Viser 1-15 av 319 kommentarer
< >
Tummynator 10. okt, 2012 @ 2:35pm 
yes
Redemption 10. okt, 2012 @ 5:51pm 
I'd love for them to do that.
DarkByNight 10. okt, 2012 @ 11:02pm 
Well, no, because steam is for released games, Zomboid hasn't had it's release yet seeing as it is still in beta and the fact that it has not reached release yet shows, there are still plenty unfinished features / changes / bug fixes that absolutely have to be done before it can come to steam. I'm not sure how much you know about Valve, but they are incredibly picky about stuff like that.
Quarren™ King of Q 11. okt, 2012 @ 7:29am 
it makes sense in many ways as well, like example I would not want a game to release and its half finished and has holes in the levels and stuff. let them do what they need to if you really want the game you can buy it.
http://theindiestone.com/community/viewforum.php?f=20
if you really want the game on your steam, just add it as a non steam game for now so you can show your friends about this game and they can check it out too. if you buy the game this early you will get a steam key when it comes to steam, and you help fund the development process so you are doing your part as a loyal fan to the game.
CarlCFX 11. okt, 2012 @ 10:43pm 
Yes please!
Zaq Rabbit 12. okt, 2012 @ 7:21am 
Opprinnelig skrevet av DarkByNight:
Well, no, because steam is for released games, Zomboid hasn't had it's release yet seeing as it is still in beta and the fact that it has not reached release yet shows, there are still plenty unfinished features / changes / bug fixes that absolutely have to be done before it can come to steam. I'm not sure how much you know about Valve, but they are incredibly picky about stuff like that.

Exactly, there are no consistantly updated games on steam, only 'finished products' if you dont count DLC and fixes as updates. Although I would love for it to be on steam now!
Mavi ツ 13. okt, 2012 @ 12:03am 
Opprinnelig skrevet av 7auto:

Exactly, there are no consistantly updated games on steam, only 'finished products' if you dont count DLC and fixes as updates. Although I would love for it to be on steam now!

What about beta games? There's a lot of beta games on Steam...
Quarren™ King of Q 13. okt, 2012 @ 10:05am 
there is?!
[☪] Xerrard 14. okt, 2012 @ 12:18am 
Terraria would be a great example of a game that was released then had stuff added to it. But I dont plan on buying this till it has multiplayer lol.
Sist redigert av [☪] Xerrard; 14. okt, 2012 @ 12:18am
Jman10trex 14. okt, 2012 @ 12:39am 
Opprinnelig skrevet av ★ Marques:
Terraria would be a great example of a game that was released then had stuff added to it. But I dont plan on buying this till it has multiplayer lol.
well why not get better at the game while waiting for the multiplayer
Jman10trex 14. okt, 2012 @ 12:40am 
Opprinnelig skrevet av 7auto:

have you ever heard of terraria?
Jman10trex 14. okt, 2012 @ 12:41am 
all i can say is terraria
Killjoy2136 14. okt, 2012 @ 4:45am 
They should just release it as it is a keep updating it as they come.
DarkByNight 14. okt, 2012 @ 5:22am 
Terraria has gotten updates after release on steam, as have many other games. That's not what I said. I said -release- as in version 1.0 and above.
It's true The Indie Stone could just arbitrarily change the version number to 1.0 but that still doesn't cover the fact that it isn't a finished product at the moment. :)

Edit: And in case you were wondering, Terraria WAS a finished product when it was released on steam, and then it got extra content along the way, the same way that other developer's release DLC.

It is true that there are beta's on steam from time to time, I do not know the criteria for getting your beta on steam, but it is most likely not as easy as you might think it is. :)

What you seem to be missing is that, yeah, Zomboid has been greenlit, but Valve has final say as to how finished it has to be for it to get on steam.
Aside from a tiny amount of huge flops in the past, their requirements are very steep for what games are released on steam. :)
Sist redigert av DarkByNight; 14. okt, 2012 @ 6:51am
CiaranF_18 14. okt, 2012 @ 7:39am 
Well terraria did that I don't see why these guys aren't
Viser 1-15 av 319 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50