This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Project Zomboid
Valcus Oct 1, 2012 @ 2:22pm
Multyplayer
will there be any and if i buy it here and my friend buys dont have steam will we still be able to play together?
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
jvp Oct 1, 2012 @ 3:19pm 
Not to sound like an a-hole, but the reason I voted for this game was because they promised multiplayer would be in the game. So I'm assuming once it gets a Steam release, it will have it included.
kama.93 Oct 1, 2012 @ 3:33pm 
already multiplayer doesnt exist in alpha but they want to add coop you can see the releases and upcoming features on "PZwiki"
Valcus Oct 1, 2012 @ 3:39pm 
Originally posted by jvp:
Not to sound like an a-hole, but the reason I voted for this game was because they promised multiplayer would be in the game. So I'm assuming once it gets a Steam release, it will have it included.
you did not sound like an a-hole i just was looking for some info
Dr. Gervasius Twinkelminkelson Oct 1, 2012 @ 11:04pm 
The game is still VERY early in development. In fact, it's story mode is only 15 minutes long in the demo, and it has yet to reach Version 1. I'm assuming they'll work the co-op in when they finally finish the game. It has a myriad of bugs and glitches, but it is a very, very promising game. I'm having loads of fun just playing Sandbox mode by myself.
Blandkiller666 Oct 5, 2012 @ 9:21am 
Originally posted by Dr. Gervasius Twinkelminkelson:
The game is still VERY early in development. In fact, it's story mode is only 15 minutes long in the demo, and it has yet to reach Version 1. I'm assuming they'll work the co-op in when they finally finish the game. It has a myriad of bugs and glitches, but it is a very, very promising game. I'm having loads of fun just playing Sandbox mode by myself.

The Demo is not the current version of the game.There is sandbox mode.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50