This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Project Zomboid
Laerrus Aug 15, 2013 @ 6:04pm
Cannot use action menu
Say to eat, or whatever, I click, brings up menu, I click action, nothing happens, happens sometimes tho, can always open windows, but cannot put sheets over them for example.

Is this a known bug, or did I break my game with a mod?

Wicked game other than I cannot eat and do a bunch of actions!
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
ZedHead Aug 15, 2013 @ 6:07pm 
I haven't heard of this. Must be mods or you're not doing it right...
Laerrus Aug 15, 2013 @ 6:10pm 
Well I bring up inventory, select item to bring it up, and when I left click nothing happens, menu doesn't even go away; but like once on my last play thru it let me eat a piece of jerky, but then didn't the rest of the time...

Maybe I will delete all mods and try it fresh.
Laerrus Aug 15, 2013 @ 7:14pm 
Looks like it was one of the mods I installed, when I figure out which one will post...

This game is even more amazing when I can actually do all this other stuff besides running away!
ZedHead Aug 16, 2013 @ 8:05am 
Originally posted by Laerrus:
Looks like it was one of the mods I installed, when I figure out which one will post...

This game is even more amazing when I can actually do all this other stuff besides running away!

:D

I'm glad you enjoy the game, many people do. I'm also glad you fixed your problem...
Last edited by ZedHead; Aug 16, 2013 @ 8:05am
Brad ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Aug 16, 2013 @ 10:33am 
Swag
ZedHead Aug 16, 2013 @ 5:31pm 
Originally posted by Bradleyc22:
Swag

Okayyyy...
Laerrus Aug 16, 2013 @ 7:48pm 
So far it is none of the weapon mods I added, I think it might have been a mod that altered a core file some where, but am unsure still...

The major gun mods, katana mod, archery mod all work fine...

And yeah, this is one of the best games I've played in years; amazing how AAA titles cannot do what indy studios are pulling off.

The brain works more in this game.
ZedHead Aug 16, 2013 @ 10:26pm 
Originally posted by Laerrus:
So far it is none of the weapon mods I added, I think it might have been a mod that altered a core file some where, but am unsure still...

The major gun mods, katana mod, archery mod all work fine...

And yeah, this is one of the best games I've played in years; amazing how AAA titles cannot do what indy studios are pulling off.

The brain works more in this game.

yup...
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50