This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Project Zomboid
Seanguy Feb 15, 2013 @ 6:01pm
Can't login to game
When I launch the game and it asks for either your login or your cd key, I put them in and the game doesn't launch. Any1 else having this problem?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Diggle Jacob Feb 17, 2013 @ 7:27am 
you only need one or other. And if you have desura key just use that
Seanguy Feb 17, 2013 @ 8:59am 
Yea thats what I did.
nsK Feb 20, 2013 @ 4:55pm 
In 99% of the cases it's your firewall or AV preventing the game from connecting to the authentification servers.
Franken Smell Feb 26, 2013 @ 9:39am 
Originally posted by nasKo:
In 99% of the cases it's your firewall or AV preventing the game from connecting to the authentification servers.
Im having this problem also and is there a way i can shut off my firewall safely?
sent1ent Mar 3, 2013 @ 3:48pm 
Originally posted by Commander Derpy™:
Originally posted by nasKo:
Im having this problem also and is there a way i can shut off my firewall safely?

Depending on your firewall, you can usually disable it for a few minutes. I have ESET, so I can right click the icon and hit "Temporary Disable Protection".

"Shut it off safely"? You're turning it off for 1-2 minutes max, as long as you aren't downloading from sketchy sites, you should be fine. Depending on your anti-virus software, it probably wouldn't matter if it's turned on or off anyway. So just do it :P **Peer Pressure**
→Jaybird565← Mar 30, 2013 @ 4:41pm 
is happping to me to seanguy1234
→Jaybird565← Mar 30, 2013 @ 4:42pm 
it is
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 15 30 50