This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Project Zomboid
ebola boogy man Feb 15, 2013 @ 6:01pm
Can't login to game
When I launch the game and it asks for either your login or your cd key, I put them in and the game doesn't launch. Any1 else having this problem?
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Grey Rogue Feb 17, 2013 @ 7:27am 
you only need one or other. And if you have desura key just use that
ebola boogy man Feb 17, 2013 @ 8:59am 
Yea thats what I did.
nasKo Feb 20, 2013 @ 4:55pm 
In 99% of the cases it's your firewall or AV preventing the game from connecting to the authentification servers.
Commander of Freedom (Back 22nd) Feb 26, 2013 @ 9:39am 
Originally posted by nasKo:
In 99% of the cases it's your firewall or AV preventing the game from connecting to the authentification servers.
Im having this problem also and is there a way i can shut off my firewall safely?
The Mighty Adam Mar 3, 2013 @ 3:48pm 
Originally posted by Commander Derpy™:
Originally posted by nasKo:
Im having this problem also and is there a way i can shut off my firewall safely?

Depending on your firewall, you can usually disable it for a few minutes. I have ESET, so I can right click the icon and hit "Temporary Disable Protection".

"Shut it off safely"? You're turning it off for 1-2 minutes max, as long as you aren't downloading from sketchy sites, you should be fine. Depending on your anti-virus software, it probably wouldn't matter if it's turned on or off anyway. So just do it :P **Peer Pressure**
[TSS]Jaybird565 Mar 30, 2013 @ 4:41pm 
is happping to me to seanguy1234
[TSS]Jaybird565 Mar 30, 2013 @ 4:42pm 
it is
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50