This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Project Zomboid
Suicidal Spyro Soldier Dec 10, 2012 @ 1:56pm
Just throwing out idea's for the developers!
If you could add a Sandbox mode (if you arent already) that you can make Custom Maps with limited things so no one can have infinite stuff to survive with. And maybe for multiplayer there are different types like a roleplaying server for all you roleplayers a PvP survival type game mode where if you die you'll turn into a zombie getting points to spend on upgrades and such. (these are just my ideas put yours down in the comments :D)
This will update with many new idea's as people comment also if possible get this to any director of project zomboid!
Last edited by Suicidal Spyro Soldier; Dec 13, 2012 @ 2:30pm
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Kasiornis Dec 11, 2012 @ 4:42am 
If, for example, food items will be limited then two things will happen:
1)Massive pvp for limited resources.
2)They will end anyway even if u survive massive murder. And eventually u will die anyway.
It's like masochism, especially in already difficult survival game.

BUT! Devs can make it like and event (and add some achievements for this mode, for surviving the longest time etc), this will improve challenging and replayability.
Suicidal Spyro Soldier Dec 12, 2012 @ 1:57pm 
That would lead me to another reason there should be PvP type servers Mass factions defending strongholds and outposts trading supplies for supplies and many other things like that. For instance imagine you join a faction that no longer has many resource's wouldnt you want to trade items or raid the streets killing anyone to get your supplies needed for survival?
Suicidal Spyro Soldier Dec 12, 2012 @ 1:58pm 
Also possibly adding a modding support to steam workshop would be nice :D
Mr.Muffin •-• Dec 13, 2012 @ 1:55am 
Slenderman...Factions in project zomboid?You have awesomes ideas
Suicidal Spyro Soldier Dec 13, 2012 @ 2:28pm 
Thanks that helps alot :D I really do hope the Developers see this :D
codjalal Dec 14, 2012 @ 4:29am 
thank you!
Suicidal Spyro Soldier Dec 14, 2012 @ 1:35pm 
Thank me for what?! :D
x Xion Rabbit x Dec 16, 2012 @ 1:27am 
How is this for an idea? Making your own camp or fort through all the resources you get and have players join in and defend the fort or the camp with you. Also add a sound stimulator which allow the game to have stealth and challange you to wether use a silent weapon like a bat or a crowbar to using a weapon such as a shotgun or a machinegun.
Suicidal Spyro Soldier Dec 16, 2012 @ 10:29am 
i think they already have the Sound Stimulator implanted or in development but the rest is pretty good :D
Maddan2010 Dec 17, 2012 @ 5:34am 
They're not going to give you infinite stuff to survive with. The way that they want it, and will keep it, is that once you eat food it's gone from there and won't respawn. On the other hand I've always wanted factions online, where you have to worry about pretty much everything. Zombies, other players & even your own teammates. All of these ideas would be a long way down the road. Bugfixing and optimisation is their main focus right now. Head to the Indie Stone Forums. if you have any more great ideas.
Suicidal Spyro Soldier Dec 17, 2012 @ 2:11pm 
Never heard of the Forum if you could give me a link that would be great :)
Suicidal Spyro Soldier Dec 17, 2012 @ 4:27pm 
ty
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50