Este jogo está agora disponível no Steam!

Agradecemos a tua ajuda em selecionar este jogo para ser distribuído pelo Steam. Mais informações, incluindo um link para a página na loja Steam, podem ser encontradas abaixo.

Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller
[POS]katiehal16  [autor] 30 Ago, 2013 às 15:52
UPDATE: Steam Keys for Single Episode Purchases, PLEASE READ!
Hello again everyone,

First, I want to say thanks for the feedback we’ve gotten on this situation. We took this back to Valve to see if there were better options available, and the good news is that we were able to find a situation that will work for everyone.

For those who have bought single episode in bundles or on our store, we WILL be able to provide keys to single episodes! These single episodes will be available when we launch on Steam, and we’ll be working with the bundle sites where the episodes were purchased (IGS, IndieRoyale, Groupees, etc) to get those keys to you. As well, we are sorry about the confusion and aggravation this caused, so we’ll be setting up those keys to include Episode 1 on Steam for everyone who bought any episode in a bundle, whether that was included or not. (Update: Please note that this offer extends to individual episode sales & bundle sales that began before this post, 8/30/13. Contact us for the keys at support@postudios.com.)

Of note, these keys are only for people who purchased individual episodes elsewhere—the game will still only be available for purchase as a full Season on Steam. And we will still be offering discount codes for the full Season Pass on Steam to anyone who owns individual episodes as well!

Thank you everyone for your patience while we worked this out, and again, if you have any other questions or concerns, please email me at katie@postudios.com.

Thanks,
Katie & Phoenix Online
Última alteração por [POS]katiehal16; 23 Set, 2013 às 21:13
A mostrar 1-15 de 38 comentários
< >
Idiotekque 30 Ago, 2013 às 15:55 
Thanks Katie, props for listening to your fans.
ωαℓкιиg^ѕємєи 30 Ago, 2013 às 16:04 
God Bless you, last post made me really upset.
MeVe 30 Ago, 2013 às 16:16 
expire date on coupon? will they stack on future sales ( like steam winter sales ) ?
cesarbittar  [autor] 30 Ago, 2013 às 16:49 
I don't know if they'll stack naturally, but if you have a coupon and there's a sale currently, we can probably adjust your coupon to reflect the current sale. As far as expiration date, if for whatever reason it expires and you haven't used it, we'll give you another. We'll work on a case by case with you guys as much as we can.
antipativome 30 Ago, 2013 às 17:28 
thank god you fixed that,maybe i took it a little bit too seriously :/
Maikel Steneker 30 Ago, 2013 às 17:29 
I don't own any of your games, but reading something like this creates a lot of good will from my side. Keep up the great customer support!
diablogod 30 Ago, 2013 às 19:00 
Yea thanks for the great news and thank you for getting everything straightened out with Valve.
I hope you don't think we were trolls (ok maybe a couple people were.)
veritas1325 30 Ago, 2013 às 19:32 
Great job, Katie. You guys have never been anything less than open and transparent and your customer support is unparalleled. Massive kudos to you. Now, about episode four...can I play it now, pretty please?
[POS]katiehal16  [autor] 30 Ago, 2013 às 19:47 
News on Episode 4 is coming soon! (as is the episode, for that matter)
nbajammer 30 Ago, 2013 às 23:08 
Thank you for the update. I am sorry to have been so harsh but it really irked me the way it was handled. This, however, makes things right in my eyes.
Leaffar 31 Ago, 2013 às 1:20 
Good to know you've sorted the problem out. Thank you for working on a much better (than coupon only) solution :)
leeps 31 Ago, 2013 às 2:06 
Thank you very much!

As a reminder for everyone, if you can you should buy the season pass/upgrade from their site, I expect more of your money will actually reach Phoenix Online Studios. The prequel comic is also included :)
Jonathan Yeah? 31 Ago, 2013 às 4:03 
Thanks for this, you've handled it really well and I'll be sure to buy the full season, as well as gifting a few copies out. Lots of respect for listening to us :)
Bulba-Bulba, dood 31 Ago, 2013 às 8:38 
So... does that new Capsule Computers Bundle (Groupees)
also come with steam keys?
The Sifu 31 Ago, 2013 às 9:26 
Thank you for the update, this is a much better solution.
A mostrar 1-15 de 38 comentários
< >
Por página: 15 30 50