Dit spel is nu beschikbaar op Steam!

Bedankt voor je hulp bij het selecteren van dit spel voor distributie via Steam. Meer informatie, waaronder een link naar de Steam-winkelpagina, kan hier onder gevonden worden.

Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller
Idiotekque 29 aug 2013 om 2:14nm
Prior purchases will NOT receive Steam keys.
So nobody who purchased episodes in past bundles is getting a Steam key. From the dev:

"Yes, with Steam it will only be selling as a Season Pass, so we can't give steam keys for just 1 or 2 episodes. Someone would need to own the whole Season to get a Steam key."

It is what it is, but it's a bit lame when the dev has promised Steam keys in the past (when the game was in Gala and IndieGameStand, I believe).
1-9 van 9 reacties weergegeven
< >
Motoki 29 aug 2013 om 4:39nm 
https://indiegamestand.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=426

Don't forget to vote us on Steam Greenlight!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=92915746

Once we are Greenlit, all existing customers will be eligible for Steam keys!

I have a screen capture too in case they try to take it down.
Laatst bewerkt door Motoki; 29 aug 2013 om 4:40nm
Detruire 29 aug 2013 om 4:43nm 
So much for

Origineel geplaatst door Cognition Greenlight page:
I already own the game, will I get it on Steam if you’re Greenlit?
Yes! [...]
Laatst bewerkt door Detruire; 29 aug 2013 om 4:44nm
Motoki 29 aug 2013 om 4:46nm 
Origineel geplaatst door POSkatiehal16:
Thank you!

And yes, existing customers (which includes IGS buyers) will be able to get keys. Once we've seen how key generation works on Steam we'll figure out the best way to get those out to everyone.

Idiotekque 29 aug 2013 om 4:49nm 
The problem is that Phoenix is making a stupid decision by ONLY selling all the episodes together at once on Steam. That would be fine, but considering that you guys already told all your customers who bought the individual episodes that they'd get Steam keys, this is a pretty d-bag move.

What's the solution? Two options.

1. Just sell each episode separately on Steam, like many other similar games, that way you can offer previous buyers singular episode Steam keys.
2. Own up to your promises and simply give previous buyers the full season of episodes if that's really the ONLY thing you'll have on Steam.
Laatst bewerkt door Idiotekque; 29 aug 2013 om 7:38nm
diablogod420 29 aug 2013 om 7:57nm 
Yea I upvoted this game a long time age because looking at the FAQ and it says this:
I already own the game, will I get it on Steam if you’re Greenlit?
Yes! Steam FAQ states that developers will be provided with keys for their existing customers at no extra cost.

I purchased from Indie Game Stand AND on the Indie Gala Weekly 2 (and encouraged my friends to group buy this with me.) Pretty shady not to be honoring what they have said they were gonna do this whole time...
xlynx 29 aug 2013 om 8:25nm 
what's the problem with purchasing the remaining episodes first?
[POS]katiehal16  [ontwikkelaar] 29 aug 2013 om 9:17nm 
Hi everyone--I've posted a new discussion to clarify the situation with Steam keys here: http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/92915746/846963165435452252/

Please read and let me know if you have other questions!
nbajammer 29 aug 2013 om 10:45nm 
This is why you don't make promises you can't/won't keep. The proper thing to do is bite the bullet and give everyone a Steam key for the full shebang, because we were promised keys, not say you can't because it'll be episodic and how Steam is doing it now. The people getting Steam keys will have already paid for most of the episodes already as it is.

If only I could take back my yes vote. Unfortunately, I cannot.
Laatst bewerkt door nbajammer; 29 aug 2013 om 10:47nm
[POS]katiehal16  [ontwikkelaar] 30 aug 2013 om 3:54nm 
We have another important update regarding steam keys & individual episodes (short version, it's good news!). Please read more here!

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/discussion/92915746/846963165461519951/
1-9 van 9 reacties weergegeven
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50