Ця гра тепер доступна у Steam!

Дякуємо за те, що допомогли цій грі потрапити до крамниці Steam. Детальнішу інформацію, в тому числі посилання на сторінку в крамниці, ви можете знайти нижче.

Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller
lordjancso 10 бер 2013 о 10:49pm
Steam release date?
Hi!
I would like to ask, when will you release this game on Steam? It is here in Greenlight a long time ago. What is the "limit" what we have to reach to release? How many "likes" do you need? Or how is this work?
Thank you for the answer!
Показані коментарі 13 із 3
< >
mrbungle 16 сер 2013 о 12:50am 
I'm curious to know this as well. I bought the first two chapters a while ago now, but decided to wait until they were integrated in to Steam. But it seems to be taking forever?
PumpkinBoogie 17 сер 2013 о 2:56pm 
I would surmise that after they square everything away w/ Steam (since it's been greenlit) it may not be too long. Keep in mind though they also have the 4th eps to make too; so what they very well may do is work Steam integration into 4th eps, go back and do the others (1-3), and then once that happens that's probably when we'll see a Steam release. The 4th eps is due out sometime this 2013 (Fall or Winter).

Of course, this is all just my guesstimate so don't take it as gossip--just a well-rounded assumption, lol.
mrbungle 18 сер 2013 о 10:13pm 
Ahhh, hope it doesn't take that long. I used to think people were weird when they said they would only buy games through Steam - not having a gaming capable P.C myself at the time. But now I see what they mean.

I have episodes 1 and 2 and just don't want to install them as separate programs when I know they will be on steam and are saying they will send steam keys out to those who own them. But I'm itching to play those episode now :)
Показані коментарі 13 із 3
< >
На сторінку: 15 30 50