Dit spel is nu beschikbaar op Steam!

Bedankt voor je hulp bij het selecteren van dit spel voor distributie via Steam. Meer informatie, waaronder een link naar de Steam-winkelpagina, kan hier onder gevonden worden.

Octodad: Dadliest Catch
PTibz  [ontwikkelaar] 26 sep 2012 om 10:46vm
What would you like to see in Octodad: Dadliest Catch?
What's something you've always wanted to be able to do in Octodad? Where is somewhere you've always wanted to go as the Dad? Who have you wanted to meet? What have you wanted to know?

Anything goes as far as suggestions...go. But obviously this doesn't guarantee any of it will make it into the game.

Go!
1-15 van 176 reacties weergegeven
< >
HeartlessSystem 26 sep 2012 om 2:00nm 
The return of the greatest American hero of all time. Sports Johnson.

Honestly include more Sports Johnson. Maybe make us score a point at sports with him. Sports Johnson man.
Freakie 27 sep 2012 om 8:09vm 
Perhaps some popular culture references? Not memes or anything, but maybe subtle(?) hints toward things that have been popular/controversial and could provide a good giggle.
And maybe boss battles, however that would work out.
Laatst bewerkt door Freakie; 27 sep 2012 om 8:17vm
{ThanksObama} Astro Pyrus 27 sep 2012 om 8:36vm 
A battle with Octodad's Dad. TO SEE WHO IS THE DADEST OF THEM AAAALLLLLL
anubis-g 27 sep 2012 om 8:37vm 
I actually love the song in the trailer, please up it in like a sound track edition or something?
anubis-g 27 sep 2012 om 8:38vm 
Also does Octodad teach his kids hw? like math and maybe marine science?
sMas_ 27 sep 2012 om 9:20vm 
I would love to see a level editor and/or mod support! :)
SoullessDoge #DOGECOIN 27 sep 2012 om 10:06vm 
A reference to Monty Python's "Ministry of Silly Walks"
Freakie 27 sep 2012 om 10:32vm 
Origineel geplaatst door MickeyXD (NL):
A reference to Monty Python's "Ministry of Silly Walks"
I support this 110%.
Laatst bewerkt door Freakie; 27 sep 2012 om 10:33vm
Giarc 27 sep 2012 om 11:33vm 
id like to see octodad when he didint have a family, like why is he living around humans
vinepest 27 sep 2012 om 12:03nm 
A level editor would definitely be extremely awesome!
ChoralRocker 27 sep 2012 om 12:25nm 
I saw from Total Biscuits video that you are going to have colectable ties. How about make a system where you can change your tie into ties you collect :D
Laatst bewerkt door ChoralRocker; 27 sep 2012 om 12:25nm
Psychodan7 27 sep 2012 om 1:31nm 
A versus mode, so you can take on other dads with your fishy feet and hands (?) and determine who is the dadliest of them all!!! (Local or online whatever. Its probably outside the scope of the game anyways :P)

Seriously now, maybe a level editor? (with optional support for custom models?) Of course if you aren't making one from the get go its always a possibility for post-release.

Whatever you decide to do, I want to feel like one hell of a dad!
Laatst bewerkt door Psychodan7; 27 sep 2012 om 1:32nm
Justice 27 sep 2012 om 2:15nm 
You may have mentioned a sort of challenge mode already?...Possibly? But something that would involve a timer would be good so you can challenge yourself to do better or friends etc. Not a timer that runs down but a timer that runs up so you can just try and do better next time instead of feeling too much pressure (surely one of the reasons you decided to leave the deep sea).
The Nointy Pippler 27 sep 2012 om 4:14nm 
PVP with axes.
PTibz  [ontwikkelaar] 27 sep 2012 om 4:32nm 
Hey ya'll thanks for all the spirited answers! I can say we do plan on releasing an editor for mod support. We built our own editor and have been trying to make it as user friendly as possible so we can put it out to all of you after the game launches. It may not be immediate, but that's the nature of the beast.

We've definitely thought about a versus or multiplayer mode, but we've more so been leaning towards something where one player controls legs and another controls arms at the same time. This is in no way confirmed. Just an idea at this point.

We do have plans to allow you to change your costume and we're hoping to make the collectible ties something you can perhaps switch out. (You can already wear things like bow ties and top hats!)

Some of this stuff may not come to fruition, but know that we definitely at least consider everything you guys have said and we always try to read all the comments/questions you have.

As far as the story goes we're going to explore a bit of Octodad's past so you'll definitely learn some new things as far as how he got into his current situation as the worlds best father.

1-15 van 176 reacties weergegeven
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50