This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Octodad: Dadliest Catch
Sir Meth Jun 13, 2013 @ 11:54am
Octodad devs...read!
When i first saw and heard of this, i cried, with laughter, fell on the floor etc. and I just fell in love with the game and the whole concept, it's funny, colourful, something new for today's market, then i saw it on PS4, and I LOVE ps4, so i definitely know what games i'll be getting for the PS4 AND PC :)

keep up the good work guys, i can't wait to play it. :)

*gives virtual cookies*
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Luthyr  [developer] Jun 17, 2013 @ 1:05pm 
Sorry, read this earlier and forgot to respond - thanks a lot for your kind words. We've loved working on it and can't wait to finish it so people can play it. :) Also, there'll be some platform-specific extras for each if you do end up buying two copies. :P
Sir Meth Jun 18, 2013 @ 11:15am 
Awesome!:D I'll buy the PC one first of course, can't wait c: Octodad!<3
Daedarus Jun 24, 2013 @ 12:15pm 
:D Will this be coming out on any other consoles?
Last edited by Daedarus; Jun 24, 2013 @ 12:16pm
Luthyr  [developer] Jun 24, 2013 @ 2:33pm 
Originally posted by Daedalus:

We'd love to bring Octodad to as many devices as we can, but for release we are concentrating on PC/Mac/Linux, with PS4 following shortly behind. We're a small team, so any additional platforms will likely come after. Which consoles would you want to see it on it?
Sir Meth Jun 26, 2013 @ 9:42am 
Originally posted by Luthyr:
Originally posted by Daedalus:

We'd love to bring Octodad to as many devices as we can, but for release we are concentrating on PC/Mac/Linux, with PS4 following shortly behind. We're a small team, so any additional platforms will likely come after. Which consoles would you want to see it on it?

Keep it on PC ad PS4 only!:D

maybe on the wii U or 3DS! because octodad could be 3D and the Wii u's touchpad could be used to navigate octodad around!

Heck, just release it for tablets!

not xbox though, it would do bad.
elbanger Jun 26, 2013 @ 6:59pm 
any word on the release date for steam? :D
Luthyr  [developer] Jun 26, 2013 @ 8:33pm 
Originally posted by elbanger:

I wish. :P We've been telling people our current target of January 2014, but we won't know until we get closer to that date.
Sir Meth Jun 28, 2013 @ 7:59am 
Originally posted by Luthyr:
Originally posted by elbanger:

I wish. :P We've been telling people our current target of January 2014, but we won't know until we get closer to that date.

2014!? :'(
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50